The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I did but I cancelled last night. I see ppl getting shipping confirmations but I ordered from hibbetts yesterday and they should be here tomorrow. Lol
I still haven't gotten shipping confo from Hibbetts and I ordered yesterday at 10am

If you're complaining about toe dents, I'm going to assume you weren't here around January/February. Thread was on acid over smushed shoes, small boxes, and toe box dents. :lol:

yea the dents that came on mine i didnt think twice about. almost expected it after all my recraft pairs

but mine came in with some of the worst glue stains ive ever experiecned and i cant seem to get them off. trying for another pair, given hibbetts actually ships my order

Last edited:
1605202909110.png

Nike Air Max 90
Color: Black/White-Racer Pink
Style Code: DB3915-003
Price: $120

Source: sneakerbardetroit.

yea the dents that came on mine i didnt think twice about. almost expected it after all my recraft pairs

but mine came in with some of the worst glue stains ive ever experiecned and i cant seem to get them off. trying for another paid, given hibbetts actually ships my order

Yea the glue stains around the toe cap are pretty blatant. Not a real issue but still sloppy QC.

Now that infrareds have released they can honestly stop with all the different cws. It’s a wrap. Just release spruces and that other OG blue/red/grey cw and we’re good Nike. No need to waste more materials. Can’t be good for the environment.
Across the board with Nike/JB/Adidas/Reebok. Some of the colorways produced really make me wonder who approved them and thought they were appealing.

I still haven't gotten shipping confo from Hibbetts and I ordered yesterday at 10am

I too ordered at that time (10:47am to be exact) from Hibbetts. I received a tracking number from UPS My Choice around 6PM and then also received an email with tracking this morning from Hibbetts with the same info.

Last edited:
Got both pairs of infrareds in and yeah these things are hella well done. Nike hit it out the park with these! Now I need to grab me another pair of laser blues and I’m set until spruces drop

does anyone know if now has brought back any of theOG clothing from their catalog that’s on the retro card? Would def love to have some more OG style clothing similar to what Nike did with the ATC line

Radiant Red Air Max III was delivered today. Mine was missing the catalog but I'm not going to lose sleep over that.

I hadn't worn my pair from 2010 in some time, likely won't ever again. It's one thing already knowing how bulky the shape used to be but it becomes so evident when compared to the Air Max III.

20201112_142807~2.jpg

Also my pair has a mudguard on the right shoe with a slight excess of material but this is an issue that is merely cosmetic to me, so it's not worth a return. You can see it near the swoosh. At least I'll always know these are specifically mine, 😂

20201112_142318.jpg

20201112_141451.jpg

20201112_141804.jpg

Got both pairs of infrareds in and yeah these things are hella well done. Nike hit it out the park with these! Now I need to grab me another pair of laser blues and I’m set until spruces drop

does anyone know if now has brought back any of theOG clothing from their catalog that’s on the retro card? Would def love to have some more OG style clothing similar to what Nike did with the ATC line
The world needs spruces once again. In OG form, of course.

Back
Top Bottom