The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Went back to the Hibbett link after the gym and got through. $26 shipping to Ak sucks though. Im gonna hold them and Hope I can get a pair with free shipping from Nike or FTL and send that pair back. I should be able to find another pair before the 60 dayreturn period is up. I'm cheap, I know.

Another Ak head! What's up neighbor!

more sizes

078909E2-44AA-4C19-8E56-C5DF191D2837.jpeg

Wore the 2010s to today to grab the 2020s

id say double or triple while you can. this is the truest iteration of the infrared 90s ever down to the name, to the box, everything. who knows when nike is going to commemorate and do the shoe justice like this again.

Was thinking the same thing. They might be paying attention to the details and all of that right now, but in 5 years or so when they retro again, it can go from being boxy to being recrafted/original to being a Toyota Prius. Nothing against Priuses at all; we just don't want the Air Max 90s in that shape.

Last edited:
Okay, 4 pairs of the Infrared 90s is excessive for me. :lol: Three pairs is just right.

Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but this gets that "shoe of the year" award in my book. Reasons: One of the most well-executed retros with great attention to detail, great comfort, relatively widely available, barely hyped (I think) and no/barely any resale. We all could scoop up online and/or walk into a store and purchase with ease, too!

Absolutely love it!

Also a full run on here too

just doubled up

Thank you so much! Just doubled up!

Low key pissed my pair hasn’t shipped yet and says “Pending shipment” on SNKRS

Talked to Nike chat rep and she was useless.
Bet not hit me with a cancel :angry:

Okay, 4 pairs of the Infrared 90s is excessive for me. :lol: Three pairs is just right.

Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but this gets that "shoe of the year" award in my book. Reasons: One of the most well-executed retros with great attention to detail, great comfort, relatively widely available, barely hyped (I think) and no/barely any resale. We all could scoop up online and/or walk into a store and purchase with ease, too!

Absolutely love it!

At one point I had 4 pairs of the 2010's back when you could call Nike outlets and place orders over the phone. I missed out on the 2015's and at that time I was wearing my third pair. Once I heard that they were dropping again this year I sold my 4th pair on GOAT and let's just say it set me up for the next 5-6 years. This colorway and the AM 1 Red anniversaries are 1a and 1b for me. I can wear these two shoes every day of the week.

If you observe close enough, you’ll notice that the mudguard on the AM3 is thicker than the one on the recraft. The swoosh is also a tad bit thinner compared to the recraft, and it has a slightly different placement.

60BB1942-459B-4131-8991-A5A656FE9333.jpeg
from 3 pair you will get 3 different thickness of mudguard. if you look closely, most pair even have different mudguard from left and right shoe.

At one point I had 4 pairs of the 2010's back when you could call Nike outlets and place orders over the phone. I missed out on the 2015's and at that time I was wearing my third pair. Once I heard that they were dropping again this year I sold my 4th pair on GOAT and let's just say it set me up for the next 5-6 years. This colorway and the AM 1 Red anniversaries are 1a and 1b for me. I can wear these two shoes every day of the week.

Damn, so 3 pairs basically lasted you 9-10 years+?

Damn, so 3 pairs basically lasted you 9-10 years+?

Yup, any shoe that I have multiples of will last about 2-3 years in a solid rotation. I will retire and make them beaters once the white mesh gets that dingy look and the midsoles have permanent marks. That's my only gripe about AM 90/III and the AM1.

SNKRS pair landed. Basically flawless pair. Some very minor little creases in the toe. Don’t care at all. I love my Lasers, but hooooolllllly smokes these are even better. Shape out of the box somehow even better. I mean it’s insane compared to how AM90 retros have been for so long. Entirely different shoe. And man, is that my kind of toe slant 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
6BF43666-DAEC-4505-B675-692AC123F65B.jpeg
1361840C-382D-4F0C-8A14-416D2616D1D4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom