The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

This thread went from 1990 to 2020 real quick, if you know what I mean :lol:

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Lol Anybody ever have a package show as “Delivered In/At Mailbox” and you go to the mailbox to find nothing? No Key to open larger mailbox or anything? They (FNL) used UPS-USPS “Surepost” by the way. Hate when they do that.

anyone heavily wear their 2020 pairs of am90s? wondering how the midsoles hold up...paint came off on my 2010 infrared and lasers with the quickness (especially the lasers)

edit: just inspected my pair from finish line and...

39658C9D-14AE-4B50-94FD-E47ACF818D71.jpeg

Here’s hoping the pair from Saint Alfred looks

This thread went from 1990 to 2020 real quick, if you know what I mean :lol:

Will this page also show us bad pairs of the Infrareds? Damn, Kith sending them without the original stuff, a damaged box coming in... next thing you know, someone's gonna get two left shoes, another will get two right shoes and someone's gonna get the Swooshless Air Max 90... daaaaamn

I'm thinking too much.

package was supposed to arrive today

I was looking for it like this

tenor.gif

tracking now says tomorrow

was hoping to get before HIbbetts sold out in case I had to try to do the old switcharoo if mine are dented like a mother ****er

Lol Anybody ever have a package show as “Delivered In/At Mailbox” and you go to the mailbox to find nothing? No Key to open larger mailbox or anything? They (FNL) used UPS-USPS “Surepost” by the way. Hate when they do that.

Happened to me in the summer with a Lenovo Duet Chromebook for my son's back to school. I called BestBuy to let them know, and they sent out another one, which was lucky b/c it was showing sold out since I ordered the first one, including that day. The first one showed up the next day! Tried to take the 2nd replacement back to BestBuy (they couldn't cancel it) and they had trouble returning it b/c their system wouldn't accept it as it would refund the first one....Anyway, was a pain to return. Hate when USPS does that...SMH.

Will this page also show us bad pairs of the Infrareds? Damn, Kith sending them without the original stuff, a damaged box coming in... next thing you know, someone's gonna get two left shoes, another will get two right shoes and someone's gonna get the Swooshless Air Max 90... daaaaamn

I'm thinking too much.

That is only Nike trying to keep the average quality sh*t.

Usually all the produced pairs are equally sh*t in terms of quality checks so the average is sh*t.
But with this release there are so many (90%+) good pairs that for the less than 10% remaining, they have to f*ck it up really bad so the average remains sh*t :lol:

Lol I think everyone’s came with toe dents. Quality control....... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Toe dents on mine very subtle. Some glue visible on the toe, where that plastic part of the outsole is attached to the toebox. Not as bad as the other pairs seen on page 2020 however.

With the toe dents, missing catalog, and my pair having two left arch supports, looks like the factory was under a lot of pressure to get volume out the door, even if the available supplies didn't match up with what they're producing.

anyone heavily wear their 2020 pairs of am90s? wondering how the midsoles hold up...paint came off on my 2010 infrared and lasers with the quickness (especially the lasers)

edit: just inspected my pair from finish line and...

39658C9D-14AE-4B50-94FD-E47ACF818D71.jpeg

Here’s hoping the pair from Saint Alfred looks
Here's an example below
2FF54CBE-B87B-4584-BB73-55C90EC062D3.jpeg

The left shoe faired slightly better than the right one but they were pretty beat. The main issue was the outsole falling off

Got these in today along with the Mache Centrailias lol anyway. Liked the the AM3s so much i went to go double up on hibbets and allll gone in my size lol. Shoulda pulled the trigger faster. Ol well i should. double up on the OG 95s next month

Back
Top Bottom