The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I already quite liked these. The reflective mesh may have me sold. 🇷🇺
CDAEAA75-BF6F-4A78-930F-C8A618B63782.jpeg

Will this page also show us bad pairs of the Infrareds? Damn, Kith sending them without the original stuff, a damaged box coming in... next thing you know, someone's gonna get two left shoes, another will get two right shoes and someone's gonna get the Swooshless Air Max 90... daaaaamn

I'm thinking too much.
My money is on Hibbett to send two left or two right shoes.

Just kidding for those who ordered from Hibbett, although I’ve seen them mess up in weird ways before.

Admittedly, I didn’t search too hard, but how many small towns/cities with chains like FTL, Champs, Finishline got Infrareds? A few days ago, I thought I read even cities like LA FTLs only had a couple.

I moved from San Diego to Savannah last year and TBH, Savannah doesn’t have squat. I would make the drive to Atlanta if I wanted anything decent. Then FTL and co changed the raffle process, so I haven’t stepped foot in any of their stores in about a year. Complete opposite when I had the Fashion Valley Mall in SD like 1.5 miles away; I was there often.

Admittedly, I didn’t search too hard, but how many small towns/cities with chains like FTL, Champs, Finishline got Infrareds? A few days ago, I thought I read even cities like LA FTLs only had a couple.

I moved from San Diego to Savannah last year and TBH, Savannah doesn’t have squat. I would make the drive to Atlanta if I wanted anything decent. Then FTL and co changed the raffle process, so I haven’t stepped foot in any of their stores in about a year. Complete opposite when I had the Fashion Valley Mall in SD like 1.5 miles away; I was there often.
Savannah is sort of a dead zone for sure. They have a HoH and the mall stores but they don't get big volume. Better off driving to Charleston or Jacksonville or Augusta.

You military I'm guessing?

Savannah is sort of a dead zone for sure. They have a HoH and the mall stores but they don't get big volume. Better off driving to Charleston or Jacksonville or Augusta.

You military I'm guessing?

I am. But even Jax was relative dry when I would use the launch locator for certain things. Seemed like Atlanta and Miami (and sometimes Tampa) had comparable big city selection/inventory.

Prior to SD, I was in Houston, and could get most of what I wanted Nike/Adidas wise, too. When I lived there ASICS, Saucony, and NB type stuff and collabs you really couldn’t get. They started opening more boutiques when I left there in ‘15.

Got mine today from Kith as well. Didn’t have the hangtag, card, or inserts. These shoes will be my daily drivers, but that still pisses me off.

I would 100 percent either file a claim with whomever you paid with or complain to them directly. No wayshould you have to pay full price and not get the accessories. And sending in a generic box is disgraceful especially coming from a store like kith

Then FTL and co changed the raffle process, so I haven’t stepped foot in any of their stores in about a year. Complete opposite when I had the Fashion Valley Mall in SD like 1.5 miles away; I was there often.
Same - used to maintain Tier 3 across FTL, Champs, and Footaction. $1000 each a year, wasn't it? Have neither won a raffle since the change, nor spent a penny at either store. Great job, I guess? I mean, if the goal was to scare away loyal customers...

Back
Top Bottom