The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Package officially lost

18868D77-B4B4-4D4D-918B-B516BD88A387.jpeg
2FF51EE9-16C6-48A9-99C6-49AB4C9F55D1.png

Also, it’s taking extra long for my Air Max 90 cork order to get to stockx for verification

I went with these instead since I still have my 2010s

D1ck's is doing an 25% off online rn(ends tomorrow). you can get these for $89.99 or just add tax if you pick up in store.

i just went and picked them up since my boy with the swoosh acct went ghost
rsz_20201122_105806.jpg

Last edited:
Nike was kind enough to refund me my money for my stolen AM 90 OGs. I really didn’t think they would since it wasn’t their fault my package got stolen. I guess what’s $140 to a billion dollar company :lol:?

Thanks again BabyKiller138 BabyKiller138 for posting the link for these in my size. Also thanks to tjmarch tjmarch for offering to oop me his extra pair if I couldn’t find a link. NT is the :emoji_goat::nthat:.

55CAAE1D-37CF-4FA2-B044-5922D4684ABE.jpeg
Glad everything worked out, homie.

Anyone ever have a med or student code jacked from them? I went to place an order for some id's and the code that was already applied in my cart from the day before wasn't there anymore. When I entered it again it said it wasn't valid. I asked Nike chat about it and they said it was used the day before to buy 3 pairs of Jordans. Now I buy a decent amount of Jordans but that wasn't me. Both Nike and sheerid refused to replace it.

Anyone ever have a med or student code jacked from them? I went to place an order for some id's and the code that was already applied in my cart from the day before wasn't there anymore. When I entered it again it said it wasn't valid. I asked Nike chat about it and they said it was used the day before to buy 3 pairs of Jordans. Now I buy a decent amount of Jordans but that wasn't me. Both Nike and sheerid refused to replace it.
That sucks, I wonder if they issued the same code twice? It seems like a hard thing to steal. Side note, if you let your code expire it'll bug out the Nike app and will not let you view your cart.

Going to be wearing those a lot.
20201122_151533.jpg
I'm really happy with the quality and comfort on these.

They have an expiration date..

Damn. That’s unfortunate. I wonder if they can trace from which account/email it was used. You can also try to acquire a new code. I acquired three new codes this month.

Anyone remembers when the new 90s shape was leaked? How much time before we actually got the first recrafts?

edit: The Nike video was in late January...was it way after the leak?

Damn so it means the leaks are late on schedule for the 30th anniversary BW recrafts... if we are gonna get them
the BW will not get the recraft treatment next year, nike killed the BW on purpose a few years ago, for the 30th anniversary they will probably release 1-3 OG cws a few out of the box cws and call it a day, nike will probably put a lot of effort in marketing for the nike air max plus tuned 3 because the silhouette will gonna celebrate its 20th anniversary in 2021

Back
Top Bottom