The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

On NDC Japan

840F11CB-475D-4B2E-A829-CF25596DDF2E.jpeg
794D9E07-8B9C-4848-837A-9A4EF59D8039.jpeg

They have an expiration date..

Yea it's two weeks now, and this code was 8 days old at the time. Chat specifically told me the code had been used.

Damn. That’s unfortunate. I wonder if they can trace from which account/email it was used. You can also try to acquire a new code. I acquired three new codes this month.

It's a student code and those are only one every 30 days. I lost my medical code hookup.

Deadstock's Black Friday sale is on already. It's a pretty limited selection. The Closet Inc usually applies discounts to anything new/old but it's usually offset by shipping costs.

And the f*cking 15% tax also I suppose :lol: I assume by your username that you're also in QC
usually Ontarian shops have free shipping and lower taxes...I hate this country when it comes to getting deals

And the f*cking 15% tax also I suppose :lol: I assume by your username that you're also in QC
usually Ontarian shops have free shipping and lower taxes...I hate this country when it comes to getting deals
Nah, I'm in Manitoba. Our GST/PST is at 12%. If I order something from a shop in another Province, i'll only pay 5%. So I try to look for that plus free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom