The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Friends GS pair for his wife.....wow Nike...wow.

86AA8462-8D9E-476E-B293-33B8DED99835.jpeg

Still eager for the Spruces. Did you know that they were originally supposed to look like something different? I've heard that, when Nike HQ sent (by fax, back in 1990) the colorcode sheets to their production units all the way to Asia, the fax had an impression issue that implied that the factories would receive wrong renders of the shoe, hence why i said they originally ought to be different. Pretty crazy and fascinating if you ask me, to think a masterpiece would result from a human mistake. Curious about the original colorway, too.

While I don't remember when or where I red it (or heard it) first, a French website once echoed it:
https://wave.fr/sneaker/nike/air-max-90/nike-air-max-90-spruce-og-hotlime .

Edit: one for the road (man, they do slap)
1606238893559.png

Still eager for the Spruces. Did you know that they were originally supposed to look like something different? I've heard that, when Nike HQ sent (by fax, back in 1990) the colorcode sheets to their production units all the way to Asia, the fax had an impression issue that implied that the factories would receive wrong renders of the shoe, hence why i said they originally ought to be different. Pretty crazy and fascinating if you ask me, to think a masterpiece would result from a human mistake. Curious about the original colorway, too.

While I don't remember when or where I red it (or heard it) first, a French website once echoed it:
https://wave.fr/sneaker/nike/air-max-90/nike-air-max-90-spruce-og-hotlime .

Edit: one for the road (man, they do slap)
1606238893559.png

The only other colorway I want and back into hibernation I go (unless Nike decides to recraft the Air Trainer line lol). I have to rank the Radiant Red retros up there with Nike retros from the 90’s and early 00’s.

Last edited:
I'm hoping my FNL or the Foot stores in the mall have the Infrareds in stock Saturday when I pick up my AJ4s. Be nice to be able to grab a double up pair.

Now I’m worried the eggplant pair I ordered from oneness sale is going to be a women’s 11.5 instead of men’s. :lol: can anyone confirm what size they received from oneness (e.g., ordered an 11 and got a women’s 11)?

Now I’m worried the eggplant pair I ordered from oneness sale is going to be a women’s 11.5 instead of men’s. :lol: can anyone confirm what size they received from oneness (e.g., ordered an 11 and got a women’s 11)?
It's a woman's shoe... you should've ordered 1.5 size up from your regular size. I ordered a 13 because I wear an 11.5.

It's a woman's shoe... you should've ordered 1.5 size up from your regular size. I ordered a 13 because I wear an 11.5.
I realize that now. Just used to seeing both sizes so I just instinctively ordered my normal size. :lol:. Oh well.

If anyone has an extra 11, I'm still hunting for a good pair. I hit on snkrs but mine are pretty jacked, I'll post pics when I'm home.

PM'd

Back
Top Bottom