The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone have any word on these?

1607815088183.jpeg

Damn. I thought I went wild this year with the shoes. I not only bought for myself, but my kids and girlfriend, but that’s nothing compared to those legendary runs a couple of you made.

I'm not going to count them, but I'd estimate I'm in the triple digits for pairs purchased this year. Combination of the quarantine boredom and quitting drinking a half gallon of vodka every day, and getting back into the things I enjoyed before my drinking got out of control. I may not have much money in the bank, but I'm happy, healthy, and alive, so I'm good with it. Thanks to the NT fam for welcoming me back and being an awesome community.

I'm not going to count them, but I'd estimate I'm in the triple digits for pairs purchased this year. Combination of the quarantine boredom and quitting drinking a half gallon of vodka every day, and getting back into the things I enjoyed before my drinking got out of control. I may not have much money in the bank, but I'm happy, healthy, and alive, so I'm good with it. Thanks to the NT fam for welcoming me back and being an awesome community.
20201208_211557.jpg

Before anyone can accuse me of being full of ****. 😉

00000000000002.jpg

looks familiar right ? this is the pair they used for recrafting and you can actually recognise it's shape on the 2020's retro's . amazing picture by Paul Reidmiller and Lee Puente .
Thanks for sharing your aquisitions .it was hilarious and maybe you all should make a pic of them all out of the box ,that would be most impressive .

Back
Top Bottom