The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

GS
DH4349-001

XXXX - DH4349-001 - 101.png XXXX - DH4349-001 - 102.png XXXX - DH4349-001 - 103.png XXXX - DH4349-001 - 104.png XXXX - DH4349-001 - 105.png XXXX - DH4349-001 - 106.png XXXX - DH4349-001 - 108.png XXXX - DH4349-001 - 111.png

I guess I would be a fiend to insecure and antisocial people which you are still in denial of being
i dont have to deny anything, people that cant handle the harsh reality is their problem, every comment what i post or like with an emoji is most of the time within the NT guidelines whether you like it or you

I'm not going to count them, but I'd estimate I'm in the triple digits for pairs purchased this year. Combination of the quarantine boredom and quitting drinking a half gallon of vodka every day, and getting back into the things I enjoyed before my drinking got out of control. I may not have much money in the bank, but I'm happy, healthy, and alive, so I'm good with it. Thanks to the NT fam for welcoming me back and being an awesome community.
Sir i did not know .

Reactions: 907
i dont have to deny anything, people that cant handle the harsh reality is their problem, every comment what i post or like with an emoji is most of the time within the NT guidelines whether you like it or you
freedom of speech yes but bullying no and you have been picking on me so best to laugh about it like you always do ,I know I am :lol:

Heads up that Livestock is dropping the infrareds/radiant reds tomorrow morning.
I'm curious to see if the Radiants are pretty much cooked or if they're just going to keep restocking for a while. I see FTL is sold out again, other than sz 8 and 8.5. I know people keep saying they are available in a lot of malls, which I attribute to mall traffic being lower than normal. I wonder if those stores are going to start allocating those pairs to online sales soon. This is all of no consequence to me, I've just been wondering if these things were made in the same or lower volume as other pairs, and how popular they really are.

I'm curious to see if the Radiants are pretty much cooked or if they're just going to keep restocking for a while. I see FTL is sold out again, other than sz 8 and 8.5. I know people keep saying they are available in a lot of malls, which I attribute to mall traffic being lower than normal. I wonder if those stores are going to start allocating those pairs to online sales soon. This is all of no consequence to me, I've just been wondering if these things were made in the same or lower volume as other pairs, and how popular they really are.

I'm in Canada so it may not be the same, but when I ordered from Footlocker it came from stores, not a warehouse. Even came from two different stores, so maybe that was because it was the last one in at least one of the two stores.

I'm in Canada so it may not be the same, but when I ordered from Footlocker it came from stores, not a warehouse. Even came from two different stores, so maybe that was because it was the last one in at least one of the two stores.
My FTL pairs came from stores here in the US as well. Just haven't been able to get a gauge on the volume/availability/demand since I ain't going to malls during the pandemic LOL

Copped a little over 50 pairs this year and I was trying to slow down. This was a big year for OG's though minus the Holiday XI's and I rock with SB's, AM's, Jordans, and Retro Bball so it adds up.

I always said it was kind of a blessing to really be into kicks but only like one area like Air Maxes.. it can still get crazy but if you are not chasing 4 pairs of Jordans and countless other kicks on top of it. I hope I can get this number down next year.

Just ordered Laser Blue's off of NDC. With Ebates 12%, could not pass up $97 and some change shipped with WA tax.

Copped a little over 50 pairs this year and I was trying to slow down. This was a big year for OG's though minus the Holiday XI's and I rock with SB's, AM's, Jordans, and Retro Bball so it adds up.

I always said it was kind of a blessing to really be into kicks but only like one area like Air Maxes.. it can still get crazy but if you are not chasing 4 pairs of Jordans and countless other kicks on top of it. I hope I can get this number down next year.
Same here mane, my first collection was nothing but jordans and knowing what was coming out I planned out the money spending, jordans dropping 3 weeks apart or even 4 weeks. Now getting back in to this, im copping air maxes (1, 90, 95s) retro basketball, air trainers, im buying 3-5 pairs a month. Its getting ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom