The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Sole donors arrived from ebay. I paid about $110 shipped on 04/04/21, and they didn’t go through the Authenticity Guarantee process. Just straight to me, which is all good for these.

50A61FA5-3B28-48FD-8433-FC75A960E24D.jpeg

I remember returning the same cw last Fall. I didn’t think I’d own them again lol.

Just waiting on GOAT to authenticate the Orange Duck Camos.

Has anyone bought from Facebook marketplace? If so, how was your experience?
Yes many times. You have to careful with FB marketplace. Ignore anything that looks sketchy. Honestly there is more fake/sketchy stuff on there then probably anywhere else. Only buy from people on there who have good ratings. Don't agree to meet anyone anywhere other then a public place.

I don't buy off there as much as I once did but definitely be smart about it if you do and it can be a good resource.

Yes many times. You have to careful with FB marketplace. Ignore anything that looks sketchy. Honestly there is more fake/sketchy stuff on there then probably anywhere else. Only buy from people on there who have good ratings. Don't agree to meet anyone anywhere other then a public place.

I don't buy off there as much as I once did but definitely be smart about it if you do and it can be a good resource.
Thanks. I was about to pull the trigger on some Bacons for $235 shipped but I just checked and I don't see any ratings for the seller. I'll take my money and peace of mind elsewhere.

I actually ordered these 2 weeks ago but not realizing it was a W CW I ordered my normal 13.
shoes showed up and I’m UNDS’ing them for a days work and they feel small, look small and I couldn’t get my damn foot in them and then I realized they were Women’s 13 so I lost them back to FNL.
Thankfully niketock88 niketock88 posted a link on Monday with bigger sizes and I was able to order a pair Monday for $40 cheaper and the right size, and they showed up yesterday. Crazy I had them 18hours after ordering them.
A7171A22-66F3-49F7-933E-CA0B99BDDE09.jpeg
Yes seems like a color way everyone was talking about. When I saw it I was like oh yeah they’re gonna want this link haha

I kinda wanna blast my infrareds through a brick wall with a rocket cannon at full capacity Right now........... Not satisfied with the shape. I miss the old school chunky shape from pre recraft days. The golden days of am90 imo.

Nike had a huge potential to do this right and still messed up

Last edited:
I kinda wanna blast my infrareds through a brick wall with a rocket cannon at full capacity Right now........... Not satisfied with the shape. I miss the old school chunky shape from pre recraft days. The golden days of am90 imo.

Nike had a huge potential to do this right and still messed up
Why did you buy them if you didn't like the shape? I don't understand. It's not like you had a problem with how they feel on feet, the colours used, or the way materials feel.

From a visual standpoint it is very clear that these were different from prior releases so to see them, dislike them as you do and to proceed to buy them anyway is odd.

Nike would never be able to satisfy everyone and there are others I know who feel similar to yourself but I would say are in the minority. The vast majority of collectors here definitely welcome the change myself included.

Why did you buy them if you didn't like the shape? I don't understand. It's not like you had a problem with how they feel on feet, the colours used, or the way materials feel.

From a visual standpoint it is very clear that these were different from prior releases so to see them, dislike them as you do and to proceed to buy them anyway is odd.

Nike would never be able to satisfy everyone and there are others I know who feel similar to yourself but I would say are in the minority. The vast majority of collectors here definitely welcome the change myself included.
I Bought them because my 2015 pair crumbled and I planned on using the 2020 sole as a donor for my '15 pair. Odd thing is I kept my 2015 pair ds, kept them in air tight ziploc bags filled with silica packets and they still crumbled, doesn't make sense infact it really psses me off. As for the colors that you mentioned, they're way to bright look like girl shoes, the box is little as fock, no extra laces, no socks, no stickers, bad quality, also it would have been nice to get a red air unit. It's just a really lazy done retro. They should have been shaped like the bacons.

Lol.

the shape on the recraft is the best thing Nike has done to the 90 in a decade
I think nike should make everything else recraft shape and make the infrareds older shape out of respect. And please color the air unit red. nike nike every single time the infrareds come back they use a white air unit. Why? . And we need extra laces, stickers, premium leather, stiffer more firm midsoles(so they don't crumble so fast), bigger shoe box, and I think they would pop more with a red lining instead of white(and make the liner mesh instead of cotton). I liked the big air max zero shoe box and wish they would make it that size and include a t shirt and limited edition shoe trees hand painted to look like the shoes. And that's only a small portion of the extras they should have came with. Instead nike made little fackan shoes with a little fackan shoe box and a little fackan keychain with a little fackan broshure . And the shoes come so creased and covered in glue stains, half azzed stitched together by some monkey in the kongo. Just a really really sloppy release. Very disappointed nike nike .

I think nike should make everything else recraft shape and make the infrareds older shape out of respect. And please color the air unit red. nike nike every single time the infrareds come back they use a white air unit. Why? . And we need extra laces, stickers, premium leather, stiffer more firm midsoles(so they don't crumble so fast), bigger shoe box, and I think they would pop more with a red lining instead of white(and make the liner mesh instead of cotton). I liked the big air max zero shoe box and wish they would make it that size and include a t shirt and limited edition shoe trees hand painted to look like the shoes. And that's only a small portion of the extras they should have came with. Instead nike made little fackan shoes with a little fackan shoe box and a little fackan keychain with a little fackan broshure . And the shoes come so creased and covered in glue stains, half azzed stitched together by some monkey in the kongo. Just a really really sloppy release. Very disappointed nike nike .
So you just don't like Infrareds.

I'm so confused

So you just don't like Infrareds.
I don't just dislike them ...... Buddy I hate them. So terrible looks like something my gran gran would buy me from a swap meet. That's not even mentioning the lack of accessories. My 2015 pair crumbled from being ds and I don't have a good infrared anymore..... A real infrared, not a bunch of ugly materials slapped together in a hurry. I'll just nike id a pair when they bring the pre recraft shape back. Or I'll take my 2020 infrareds and rip the sole off of them, throw the uppers away and put the new sole on my 2015 infrareds and call it a day. Nike really screwed me over this time...

I don't just dislike them ...... Buddy I hate them. So terrible looks like something my gran gran would buy me from a swap meet. That's not even mentioning the lack of accessories. My 2015 pair crumbled from being ds and I don't have a good infrared anymore..... A real infrared, not a bunch of ugly materials slapped together in a hurry. I'll just nike id a pair when they bring the pre recraft shape back. Or I'll take my 2020 infrareds and rip the sole off of them, throw the uppers away and put the new sole on my 2015 infrareds and call it a day. Nike really screwed me over this time...
D6BC2052-35A8-4C7E-B954-09EE9359BAF3.gif

Moved it a smooth week, on release day.
Trying to get them before 4/28
Still seems possible but not aure

Back
Top Bottom