The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I don't just dislike them ...... Buddy I hate them. So terrible looks like something my gran gran would buy me from a swap meet. That's not even mentioning the lack of accessories. My 2015 pair crumbled from being ds and I don't have a good infrared anymore..... A real infrared, not a bunch of ugly materials slapped together in a hurry. I'll just nike id a pair when they bring the pre recraft shape back. Or I'll take my 2020 infrareds and rip the sole off of them, throw the uppers away and put the new sole on my 2015 infrareds and call it a day. Nike really screwed me over this time...
This has to be a troll.

Nope. Genuinely don't like them, small cheap box, bad materials. Ugly color too looks pink not infrared, also would've preferred them to be shaped more like the bacons... Perfect imo.
Again, you don't like Infrareds bc these are as close to the og as we've had in a long time. You don't like the white air bag, which they've always had. You don't like the liner that's always been white. If you don't like Infrareds, that's cool. But whining that Nike didn't make a shoe that's not an Infrared is weird.

Again, you don't like Infrareds bc these are as close to the og as we've had in a long time. You don't like the white air bag, which they've always had. You don't like the liner that's always been white. If you don't like Infrareds, that's cool. But whining that Nike didn't make a shoe that's not an Infrared is weird.
Your right, its stupid for me to complain about the infrared 90s being trash, they're almost exactly like the originals. If I want the shoe I'm describing I should go make it. I'm sorry for being bitter
but I guranfackantee you mine will be better. @ nike

Your right, its stupid for me to complain about the infrared 90s being trash, they're almost exactly like the originals. If I want the shoe I'm describing I should go make it. I'm sorry for being bitter
but I guranfackantee you mine will be better. @ nike

doubtful.

I pulled the trigger on $212 shipped for Bacons, not that bad for paying resell
Yay 212$ for a 140 dollar shoe!
tenor-2.gif

Thanks for all the replies, order some bacons on the 5th. they made to the hub on the 10th have yet to leave. EST is 20th so that all makes sense should be out for shipping soon. not really use to waiting this long on ebay unless overseas but good to know

What’s the deal with the 2021 bacons? I’m unsure if I want to go TTS and get an 11 like last years recrafts or do these fit big because of the leather lining? I know the toe box isn’t as tapered.

I have a chance to get them at retail but don’t wanna mess this up LOL.

What’s the deal with the 2021 bacons? I’m unsure if I want to go TTS and get an 11 like last years recrafts or do these fit big because of the leather lining? I know the toe box isn’t as tapered.

I have a chance to get them at retail but don’t wanna mess this up LOL.

I went TTS and they are perfect

Thanks for all the replies, order some bacons on the 5th. they made to the hub on the 10th have yet to leave. EST is 20th so that all makes sense should be out for shipping soon. not really use to waiting this long on ebay unless overseas but good to know

Mine arrived to hub on the 7th and no movement

I Bought them because my 2015 pair crumbled and I planned on using the 2020 sole as a donor for my '15 pair. Odd thing is I kept my 2015 pair ds, kept them in air tight ziploc bags filled with silica packets and they still crumbled, doesn't make sense infact it really psses me off. As for the colors that you mentioned, they're way to bright look like girl shoes, the box is little as fock, no extra laces, no socks, no stickers, bad quality, also it would have been nice to get a red air unit. It's just a really lazy done retro. They should have been shaped like the bacons.
Please stop putting stuff in ziploc bags! I have pairs reaching 15 - 20 years old that are fine by just wearing them once or twice a year and then throwing them back in the box. Only other thing I recommend is just keeping the boxes out of direct sunlight. No need for all that extra stuff.

anyone who has copped off ebay with authentication what is the turnaround time like?

My first experience with ebays authentication in case anyone wants an idea. I purchased some Hare 7s on March 26th (a Friday). The seller shipped them out March 31st (the following Wednesday). Note the sellers listing stated they would ship within three business days so they really took all three of them lol They arrived at the hub for authentication on April 4th. They were finally authenticated and shipped out on April 13th. I got them this morning on April 15th. (The package went from NYC to NJ back to me NYC which I found funny) Since I'm in NYC I got them rather quick, so it will take longer to get to you if you are in another state.

My first experience with ebays authentication in case anyone wants an idea. I purchased some Hare 7s on March 26th (a Friday). The seller shipped them out March 31st (the following Wednesday). Note the sellers listing stated they would ship within three business days so they really took all three of them lol They arrived at the hub for authentication on April 4th. They were finally authenticated and shipped out on April 13th. I got them this morning on April 15th. (The package went from NYC to NJ back to me NYC which I found funny) Since I'm in NYC I got them rather quick, so it will take longer to get to you if you are in another state.
Reminds me of the late 90s/early 2000s pre-paypal where you would send a money order and then they would wait to receive it and then like 3 weeks later a parcel would arrive.

Back
Top Bottom