The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone still waiting on id's from last batch of premium options? Mine have been preparing shipment for a month now, were supposed to be here 4/15, Nike sent me an email on that day saying they were delayed with no other explanation. Just wondering since usually id's get shipped quicker than they estimate.

Same. Ordered on the 23rd. Today was the expected delivery date, but I got the delay email yesterday. Just got the “almost done” email about 10 minutes ago though.

0B1E7BD2-7BE2-4BF3-84B9-B39E8A7B6D88.jpeg
NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting on the Bacon pair that I copped from that eBay link.... app says it’s shipped but no tracking was provided😬
I bought AM1 evos from the same seller, and it shipped on the 1st saying arriving on the 22nd. With no tracking number, so it'll show up when it shows up lol.

I just got FedEx tracking for my Bacon. My order was marked shipped on the 8th.

I haven’t had a pair of Air Max 90’s since I was like a sophomore in high school. I have wore nothing but Jordan’s since. Recently got a hand me down pair of White Obsidian’s from my brother and I’ve been obsessed. In the last couple weeks I copped 5 pairs all right around retail and below. Forgot how comfy AM90’s are. The JB hype right now is swaying me to other shoes. Tired of getting L’s every weekend

These prices I’ve been getting them for are steals:

Obsidians (Doubled Up) $95 shipped
Infrareds $160 shipped
Recraft Royal $110 shipped
Lime $105 shipped
White/Gum Bottom $108 shipped

Next cop are the Bacons.

I haven’t had a pair of Air Max 90’s since I was like a sophomore in high school. I have wore nothing but Jordan’s since. Recently got a hand me down pair of White Obsidian’s from my brother and I’ve been obsessed. In the last couple weeks I copped 5 pairs all right around retail and below. Forgot how comfy AM90’s are. The JB hype right now is swaying me to other shoes. Tired of getting L’s every weekend

These prices I’ve been getting them for are steals:

Obsidians (Doubled Up) $95 shipped
Infrareds $160 shipped
Recraft Royal $110 shipped
Lime $105 shipped
White/Gum Bottom $108 shipped

Next cop are the Bacons.
eh, you're paying over fair market value to my estimation

Don’t hate it But original version way better
Im considering it most on the infrared pair. Every time I pick them up to wear I just think they are too much but I know once on feet they look good. Also looking at the colourblocking on the infrared pair the black on the u-throat and also the eyestays it'll be quite dark.

How long is it safe to wear an air max 90? 10 years? 5 years? Less?

My collection is pretty big I like the AM1 and AM90 a lot I worry that they aren't like other staples in my collection (AJ1, dunks, even AF1s) and they will go bad if I don't wear them in a certain amount of time.

Back
Top Bottom