The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Bacons arrived today.
2121965A-FE44-4E74-8BCC-B5E0114B844C.jpeg
If you pay for those hidden socks, I’ll leave you alone.

I can’t speak as to why he would buy them. I enjoyed some of the Recrafts myself. However, I will speak to missing the old design — boxy shape — of the shoe. Wish a) more shoes would have that boxy shape & b) that it would just be reserved for SE shoes (Undefeated/Bacons). The only other complaint I have is boxes. I understand the smaller boxes for retroed/recrafted shoes but I’m not a fan of the smaller boxes especially when they come with newer designs (like the Polkadots). And perhaps not environmentally sustainable, I wish Nike had replacement box options for consumers.
I agree... Miss the chunky shape....and the recrafted am90s still have the thick midsoles and funky toe shape....would much prefer 01-05 shape....the am3 shape is good though...like the slim shape on original colorways...everything else looks goofy...even the reverse duck camos...should have brought back the tiger camos ...were way better....bacons are cool..
Screenshot_20210416-185000.png
Screenshot_20210416-184938.png

Whats the best way to clean the felt material on those volt/Royal am90? The ones that came with the nice boxes.

Back
Top Bottom