The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone with the "scrap" pair able to comment on the fit? They look a little thinly padded so I'm wondering if I should go half down on them. X XXXXX , you have them, right?

Gonna return this, pretty underwhelming in person.
773AAD72-DDFC-42EC-A62A-393A2F1CBE3C.jpeg

Anyone with the "scrap" pair able to comment on the fit? They look a little thinly padded so I'm wondering if I should go half down on them. X XXXXX , you have them, right?
The Scraps (or Legacys) is thinner with the padding than an average AM90. Me personally, I am confortable with my true size and do not know if I would go down a half size, but if you want a little bit of a snug fit then that is the way to go.

The Scraps (or Legacys) is thinner with the padding than an average AM90. Me personally, I am confortable with my true size and do not know if I would go down a half size, but if you want a little bit of a snug fit then that is the way to go.
Thank you, madame!

Anyone here not 43? :nerd:
41 -
Got my navy corks today from fnl. Apparently when nike says they're reducing waste, they also don't include shoe paper either. They seem to be very nice quality. Only thing that might bug me is how much foam sticks out from where they cut off near the eyelets, but hoping that the laces will cover it.
20210621_145628.jpg
20210621_145648.jpg
If you re-lace and go outside-in it might cover the foam better.

Anyone in the EU willing to grab me a pair and ship? I have no idea what size would be US men's 12.5 (or 12) Or does anyone know any EU sites with extended sizing that ship to the US?

Really weird that Nike US doesn't have extended sizing.

Thanks, I checked the box on some recent 90s I had sitting here, and it lists the same UK size for both men's and women's which seems odd, but UK 11/11.5 it is regardless I guess.

PXL_20210622_170609223.MP.jpg

Thanks, I checked the box on some recent 90s I had sitting here, and it lists the same UK size for both men's and women's which seems odd, but UK 11/11.5 it is regardless I guess.

unrelated... but this has been bugging me for a bit. Anyone know what's happening with the RFID / QR code that appears on the box tags? I tried scanning a few but I was just taken to a generic site at qr.nike.com and then a redirect to nike.com

and to keep this on topic - I'm still searching for a 10.5 infrared at retail. seeing smaller sizes out there still is giving me hope.... any leads??

Yea I don't think UK has mens/women's. Confuses me when grabbing women's pairs from there and not sure to go 10, 11, or 12.5.

Can I ask what about these make them underwhelming? They look exactly as they do in the promo pictures online, so I am just wondering why in person you do not like them.
I dont mean to answer for OG poster, but I saw these in hand myself earlier today in Footlocker and there's something about that toe box that doesn't sit right with me. For me, I think it's the toe box and whatever material they used. Like everyone said it is a dirt magnet and, speaking for myself, it just doesn't come across as nice as if it were mesh. My 2 cents.

Also, I'm 41 and just re-joined the kicks club (specifically, collecting 90s) last year after a ten year hiatus.

Back
Top Bottom