The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hi guys, been checking this site for a long time now and thought it's time to make an account, received my white hyperfuse lunar sole today so thought I'd post it up as haven't seen any on here:

View media item 915864View media item 915867View media item 915868View media item 915869
A lot of talk about quality of ID's, these are actually pretty decent, had to give them a bit of a wipe as they were a little dirty though. Have sent back a pair of solars last week as the glue work was terrible so currently waiting on a replacement for those.

Hopefully the pics etc come out well as I'm uploading from my phone!

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nike-Air-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Just won a 2nd pair of 2002 EU Foot Locker Wmns Nike Air Max 90 Mesa Orange
smokin.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

I'm Mad Happy right now !!!
tongue.gif

@Aidy06
 i finally got around to taking pics of my IDs for ya. not the best pics, but you get the idea lol

that hint of yellow is from the lights in the basement. trust me, these are as white as cocaine

View media item 918305

View media item 918307

Haha, finally! Thanks man, those look clean as f**k! Maybe my next pair.

I'm worried about the QC though with the iDs, my Solars were awful and I've got Crimsons coming in tomorrow so I'll see how they're first.

Haha, finally! Thanks man, those look clean as f**k! Maybe my next pair.

I'm worried about the QC though with the iDs, my Solars were awful and I've got Crimsons coming in tomorrow so I'll see how they're first.
the quality on these are actually really good. i just complained to complain to nike lol. with the exception of a couple glue stains (easily removed) and a little dirt on the sock liner of one pair, the "bad" quality aspects of other IDs arent as obvious since it's all white

AMD  AND CREW

ID FIGURE ID ASK HERE SINCE THE AML THREAD RLY DOESNT GET TRAFFIC

CAN I FIND THESE AT A LOWER PRICE?

http://www.flightclub.com/nike-air-...xclusive-dsrt-snd-dsrt-snd-hypr-bl-ttl-051971
its possible but how much patience do you have ??

it will maybe take a while before you can track down a pair in your size for a reasonable price

but i have to admit that 250 USD is a s*** load of cash for a pair of AML Mowabbs

i wouldnt pay that kind of money for them either if i were you
wink.gif

^^they looks very similar to the jd sports sunburst
they do look similar but they are not the same

the wmns version got a blue sock liner at the tongue

also the shade of blue around the air unit and the orange is different compared to the JD version

the mesh from the wmns cw got larger perforations like the MX Orange AM90

and pre 2005 models have a larger air unit and non visible fore foot air inside the midsole

what makes the shoe lighter and more comfortable also the shoe offers more cushioning

because the older models have a lot of padding inside the shoe

i have tried on my 2001 MX Orange AM90 1 time and after i took them off i tried on a pair of 2010 Infra AM90

i directly noticed the differences, the older retro was way lighter and provides a lot more cushioning compared to the newer retro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom