The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^^^
tongue.gif

Crazy how nike spends 3 bucks to make a nike air max 90 ID and charges us 170
mean.gif
And refuse to allow foreign laborers a simple hourly wage raise of probably $.50.

wanted to share a portion of mine and the mrs. announcement we shared with our loved ones. fAM90 love right here.

It was a full size movie poster with our names as the cast, and supporting cast as fam/friends, etc. It was her idea but I had to throw in the kicks touch haha.

Last edited:

wanted to share a portion of mine and the mrs. announcement we shared with our loved ones. fAM90 love right here.

It was a full size movie poster with our names as the cast, and supporting cast as fam/friends, etc. It was her idea but I had to throw in the kicks touch haha.
awesome to see this! congrats !!
smokin.gif

congrats bro great way to do it!

Ok guys, Lt Crimsons are in. First off, this time round the QC is on point. I'm unsure wether I'm going to keep these yet...

Solars > Lt Crimson all day long. 

I know a few people are getting fed up with this iD talk, especially the Solar and Crimson 'Red' debate. Hopefully this will clear it up and and not as many questions will be asked, these are the best comparison pictures I could get right now. Be your own judge.

Snapped a few pictures with my iPhone, all indoors. It's raining outside so no pictures outside just yet, Solars have the shoe trees in...
View media item 922824View media item 922825View media item 922826View media item 922828View media item 922829View media item 922830View media item 922831View media item 922832View media item 922833View media item 922834View media item 922835

Last edited:

Ok guys, Lt Crimsons are in. First off, this time round the QC is on point. I'm unsure wether I'm going to keep these yet...

Solars > Lt Crimson all day long. 

I know a few people are getting fed up with this iD talk, especially the Solar and Crimson 'Red' debate. Hopefully this will clear it up and and not as many questions will be asked, these are the best comparison pictures I could get right now. Be your own judge.

Snapped a few pictures with my iPhone, all indoors. It's raining outside so no pictures outside just yet, Solars have the shoe trees in...
very nice shots, i think ill go with solars as well since i already have indy reds. repped!
smokin.gif

@Aidy06
 how much of a hint of orange are the light crimsons really? 

Not as much as the hint of 'pink' in the Solars haha! I've hardly noticed the orange to be honest but I haven't had them outside, if it's nice tomorrow I'll try and get some outdoor shots and capture the 'orange'.

View media item 921195

Congrats bro! My gf and I are expecting in December :smile:

After returning my Jacquard Infrareds, I finally came up on the Atomic Reds! I been looking all over for these and I got really lucky I found some. One of my favorite shoes now. So clean
pimp.gif

Anyways I was thinking about putting on white laces, what do you guys think? Does anyone have a picture of atomic reds with white lace swap?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there was monotoned color option of the 90 ID in the past or was this the first time with the hyperfuse?

Last edited:

Does anyone know if there was monotoned color option of the 90 ID in the past or was this the first time with the hyperfuse?
no the monotoned color option was already available at the first round from the AM90 HF options

i remembered that it was possible to design a full royal blue AM90 HF or a full neon green AM90 HF

View media item 923630

After returning my Jacquard Infrareds, I finally came up on the Atomic Reds! I been looking all over for these and I got really lucky I found some. One of my favorite shoes now. So clean :pimp:
Anyways I was thinking about putting on white laces, what do you guys think? Does anyone have a picture of atomic reds with white lace swap?

These are dope man, I'd keep the black laces in if it was me but each to their own I guess

Back
Top Bottom