The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Those are so cool looking that I actually signed up to figure out where to buy these in Canada.

@Aidy06  i finally got around to taking pics of my IDs for ya. not the best pics, but you get the idea lol

that hint of yellow is from the lights in the basement. trust me, these are as white as cocaine

Whats up everyone. I been a long time lurker and have not contributed much so I understand if you guys cannot help but I was wondering if I can get a legit check on these. Thanks in advanced one way or another.

Hope the picture quality is ok, it is what the seller posted. Again, thank you in advanced whether you guys help or not I understand.

Whats up everyone. I been a long time lurker and have not contributed much so I understand if you guys cannot help but I was wondering if I can get a legit check on these. Thanks in advanced one way or another.

Hope the picture quality is ok, it is what the seller posted. Again, thank you in advanced whether you guys help or not I understand.
please stay away from that counterfeit garbage
wink.gif

Appreciate the help man! Been on the hunt for these since I first saw them at my gym.
you like to hunt down counterfeit nikes ??
indifferent.gif

so i assume that you are a counterfeit nike collector
eek.gif

thats some next level s*** i have never seen a counterfeit air max collector before
nerd.gif

and btw there is no authentic version from that cw that you have just showed me

the only cw what resembles a little bit from that cw from your pics is this cw

you like to hunt down counterfeit nikes ??
indifferent.gif

so i assume that you are a counterfeit nike collector
eek.gif

thats some next level s*** i have never seen a counterfeit air max collector before
nerd.gif

and btw there is no authentic version from that cw that you have just showed me

the only cw what resembles a little bit from that cw from your pics is this cw
Nah, haha I meant I was looking for the Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Volt CW (possibly known as the highlighter pack?).  I was thinking possibly the color was off in my pics due to the lighting from the seller. The pics you posted look exactly like the pair I have been looking for but cannot seem to find.

we got help from the factory workers now
wink.gif

they are on strike now, 8 from the 10 factories stopped manufacturing shoes

Nike is screwed now
roll.gif
but nike will just add a penny to their hourly rate and thus the cycle will restart.

we have to nip the problem in the bud where the IDer is given the freedom to use mint and solar red lol

but nike will just add a penny to their hourly rate and thus the cycle will restart.

we have to nip the problem in the bud where the IDer is given the freedom to use mint and solar red lol
thats true

i agree with that point

the only solution is that nike bring out some new color options
smokin.gif

and remove the old ones, but tbh i dont think that they gonna do that

because they know that there is a lot of demand right now for the Feezy inspired cws
mean.gif
sick.gif

Where can I get the Nike AM90 x Liberty? Will they be a worldwide release or will they be limited like the tiger camos / duck camos from atmos for example? I really want them!

For whoever is interested:

I found three size 11 of these Air Max 90s at Citadel last night right before closing

(323)-720-1684

thats true

i agree with that point

the only solution is that nike bring out some new color options
smokin.gif

and remove the old ones, but tbh i dont think that they gonna do that

because they know that there is a lot of demand right now for the Feezy inspired cws
mean.gif
sick.gif
New color options (more colors to choose from) plus ban combination of solar red/glow sole.
roll.gif

NIKE, WILL YOU PLEASE THINK OF ALL THE POOR ASIAN LABORERS!

Back
Top Bottom