The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

After returning my Jacquard Infrareds, I finally came up on the Atomic Reds! I been looking all over for these and I got really lucky I found some. One of my favorite shoes now. So clean
pimp.gif

Anyways I was thinking about putting on white laces, what do you guys think? Does anyone have a picture of atomic reds with white lace swap?
Nice! Really liked the "premium" version they did of these

After returning my Jacquard Infrareds, I finally came up on the Atomic Reds! I been looking all over for these and I got really lucky I found some. One of my favorite shoes now. So clean
pimp.gif

Anyways I was thinking about putting on white laces, what do you guys think? Does anyone have a picture of atomic reds with white lace swap?
Nice come up.  Need to get me some of those. Returned my Jacqoffs too!!! Black laces best, Maybe dark Grey(color of swoosh)!!!!

Last edited:
Anyone here able to tell me where i can find grape air max 95s and give me a general price range please

not bad at all! anything I should know about like fakes or difficult to find in size 11-11.5?
i dont think that you need to worried about fakes from this cw, you almost never see them on ebay

if you are referring to this cw i sadly enough need to disappoint you

and tell you they are a wmns cw and dont come larger than in sz 10,5 mens/sz 12 wmns

Last edited:

i dont think that you need to worried about fakes from this cw, you almost never see them on ebay

if you are referring to this cw i sadly enough need to disappoint you

and tell you they are a wmns cw and dont come larger than in sz 10,5 mens/sz 12 wmns
Oh no i meant these ones

i think the chance is really small.
i bought my first pair in 2011 summer and i have started lookin for a second pair and have no luck
oh its one of those ones eh... dammn that sucks, well good luck hopefully we both get a pair

i think the chance is really small.
i bought my first pair in 2011 summer and i have started lookin for a second pair since 2013 and have no luck

I've also been searching for a couple years now and haven't found one in my sz 11!! All I've seen were some smaller used pairs on ebay.

Night shot of Atomic Reds with white laces. I will do a day shot another day but I'm really liking the lace swap

Last edited:
Atomic reds! What do you guys think? Black vs White laces? I can't decide haha, I think im leaning towards black by a small margin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom