The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I've seen prices go from $5-600 to now $350-$400. Once it hits 300 I may be able to justify it
So double retail is a flop? That's still good money in my book. A flop would be if you copped thunder 14s or something

I've seen prices go from $5-600 to now $350-$400. Once it hits 300 I may be able to justify it
So double retail is a flop? That's still good money in my book. A flop would be if you copped thunder 14s or something

It's just going to continue going down within these next few weeks considering most people got pairs overseas and there have been a few restocks already with some more to come. You also have to consider the amount of time people put into flipping these whether that be sitting behind a computer for hours or camping outside for hours. My time is pretty valuable to me. These prices have just drastically sunk within a week though lol

I doubt they go below $300. And ppl are still buying pairs of these. With time they will go up. It's just ppl who gotta pay bills lowballing themselves. Once that clears out prices will go up. And of course if you spend 5minutes clicking buttons or 2 nights out waiting you'll have a different price in mind :lol:

Thats a steal. Moons alone fetch that kind of paper
I got pretty lucky no doubt, funny thing is I think I'm more excited about the air max 97 "rio" lol very underrated shoe imo. Can't wait to see the lunar90s in person so I can finally tell weather they're better in pics or in the flesh.

Nas opened up a sneaker store out here in vegas recently called 12amRun, pretty legit store.

I got pretty lucky no doubt, funny thing is I think I'm more excited about the air max 97 "rio" lol very underrated shoe imo. Can't wait to see the lunar90s in person so I can finally tell weather they're better in pics or in the flesh.
Yeah Rios are very dope. I got the lunar force ones myself, they are :smokin

I doubt they go below $300. And ppl are still buying pairs of these. With time they will go up. It's just ppl who gotta pay bills lowballing themselves. Once that clears out prices will go up. And of course if you spend 5minutes clicking buttons or 2 nights out waiting you'll have a different price in mind :lol:

But we're talking about dudes who put their lives on hold for 3 days sitting around waiting for these to drop on the PC or camp for 16 hours. Regardless I've seen a few pairs in my size for $350, I'll just wait until they restock again this week and manhandle these dudes into selling for $300 or below lol. The market is getting flooded with more sellers than buyers as is, the restocks will just help the cause.

But we're talking about dudes who put their lives on hold for 3 days sitting around waiting for these to drop on the PC or camp for 16 hours. Regardless I've seen a few pairs in my size for $350, I'll just wait until they restock again this week and manhandle these dudes into selling for $300 or below lol. The market is getting flooded with more sellers than buyers as is, the restocks will just help the cause.

if anything I'm noticing the market drying up pretty quickly in my size 10.5 a t least. Most ebay sellers have actually raised their prices over $450 and are still selling. These wont be had for under $400 unless you get real lucky or are lying.

sz 12 & 13 have pretty much dried up on ebay. i don't see the price dropping either, if anything its holding steady and will probably be headed up now. not sure about smaller sizes though.

Restocks?????? What restocks???? $300 or below????? Point me in the right direction. Looking to double up.

BLAH bLAH BLAH BLAH….  Moon landings Restocks?  is all i see out of all that BLAH BLAH

nerd.gif

Why would I lie about finding these shoes for these prices....eBay is literally the LAST place I go to check on shoes in the aftermarket...do your hw and the deals will follow. I got DS white cement 4s for below retail shipped a month ago through IG lol. But yea there are places restocking...I'm waiting till I get at least one pair seeing almost everyone in this thread has at least one pair if not more.

Why would I lie about finding these shoes for these prices....eBay is literally the LAST place I go to check on shoes in the aftermarket...do your hw and the deals will follow. I got DS white cement 4s for below retail shipped a month ago through IG lol. But yea there are places restocking...I'm waiting till I get at least one pair seeing almost everyone in this thread has at least one pair if not more.
Dude…No one is saying your Lying.. Relax!   

Everyone finds a Steal here n there...

But there MOON LANDINGS is a Very Touchy Subject on this Thread…… 

just one word of MOON followed by Restock or Below Retail will sET of a WAVE of HYPE BEAST's off that we will all DROWN IN!

Last edited:
whatever, i sold 2 of vnds kicks to get the moonlandings..i think they are worth it..just a very cool shoe..quality over quantity 

if nike holds true to their recent ways, these too will see some sort of restock, it may just be a size or two, could be a FSR... but at some point they'll pop up, 

whoa. those look fire already. Moon landings will def restock. Nike most def held back stock on launch day. They were sold out instantly....like faster than almost any other release.

whoa. those look fire already. Moon landings will def restock. Nike most def held back stock on launch day. They were sold out instantly....like faster than almost any other release.
they def held back stock, but as we all know when those restocks hit they are fast and the bots snag them all, these esp will go even quicker than the initial release. Still trying to find someone to swap me sizes on them but I know that ish aint going to happen anytime soon. 

they def held back stock, but as we all know when those restocks hit they are fast and the bots snag them all, these esp will go even quicker than the initial release. Still trying to find someone to swap me sizes on them but I know that ish aint going to happen anytime soon. 
what size are you?

what size are you?
10-10.5, have a 9.5 in hand and im sure as hell not squeezing my foot in them lol. May take them up to RIF and see if they do swaps but seeing that only a few stores got them out there chances for a swap are slim

Back
Top Bottom