The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

The whole ack cost me £250 incl shipping Ian's (to the uk). Was $390 for the pack or just the 90s? Still waiting on delivery though
frown.gif
$390 is £250, was for the full pack, didnt fancy the clothes though

I accidentally put in my address, then accidentally typed in my PayPal, and finally clicked Place Order by mistake...hate when that happens.

Last edited:
ive justed checked my mailbox and find a notification card from TNT

with a very explosive amount of 105 euro custom fees for my ATMOS tiger camo pack
mad.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

D A M N !!!!! if knew that i would've cop directly from a reseller instead of buying the whole pack and get stuck with the clothing

that i need to resell, and that is the first camo pack and i will get another pack incoming very soon, cuz i got 2 seperate orders

hopefully i wont get caught by those damn customs again
frown.gif

with a very explosive amount of 105 euro custom fees for my ATMOS tiger camo pack
mad.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

D A M N !!!!! if knew that i would've cop directly from a reseller instead of buying the whole pack and get stuck with the clothing

that i need to resell, and that is the first camo pack and i will get another pack incoming very soon, cuz i got 2 seperate orders

frown.gif
ouch, maybe i was right to cancel mine

mad.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

frown.gif
Ouch...That is harsh...Sorry man :frown:

How well does the sole glow? Seeing some IG posts that say their pair doesn't glow at all.

Mine glows pretty well. Keep in mind however they are glow speckles so it's not going to be super bright or last as long as say, Yeezy 2s or Galaxy KD IVs.

Last edited:
Debating if I should get the Tigers or Ducks.
3M Tiger Camo handsdown
pimp.gif

the tiger camo is cheaper and have the 3M print and the GITD midsole

the duck camo is more expensive, it dont have any gimmicks

and it looks like a shoe what Raphael from the ninja turtles would wear
laugh.gif

Last edited:
+1 for tiger camo. In hand, it looks much better and is more wearable imo. The infrared and duck camo contrast too awkwardly to me. I get that it's a nod to a classic, but replacing the infrared with black would have been wayyyy cleaner.

Nike's customer service number definitely isn't posted all over their website. Or their live chat.

Lmao you think they actually care that the midsole is cracking?

Might get a "oh sorry to hear about that" from a rep but that's about it

I might like the black camos more than the duck camos, but those aholes at blitz still charge $15 for shipping on top of the 270...FOH

They send priority though. I don't get why people get so upset about the shipping. They have a flat rate - if you ship 2 day from LA to NY, that's what you're going to pay from the post office. Would $10 shipping make you feel better? ...Not to be a jerk, but if a few bucks on the shipping is a dealbreaker for a shoe that's close to $300, then maybe you shouldn't be buying $300 shoes to begin with.

I'm sure you'll say it's the principle though, right?

Blitz comes out to $304 for tiger camos, not sure if I should do it or keep looking to see if i can get them for max $250.

$250 would be a great price. That's what they did at Rif - in store only. I got 1 pair from overseas and 1 from Blitz. Came to $288, I think. Size 9. I decided it wasn't even worth calling in a favor from somebody in LA to scoop at Rif and mail to me. At the end of the day, that would have saved me at most $25. I'll save my favors owed for bigger fish. :tongue:

Then aside from that Rif deal, project blitz actually had the best prices I've seen. Haven't really checked ebay though. Even on the Japan based auction sites, if you catch a pair for the opening bid, you are still going to pay 270+ to your door.

These might be my favorite release of the year, so I don't really mind.

with a very explosive amount of 105 euro custom fees for my ATMOS tiger camo pack >: :smh: :x
hopefully i wont get caught by those damn customs again :frown:

That sucks. Customs is kind of like Russian Roulette - hopefully there isn't another bullet in the chamber.

Relax man, when you're spending more than $250 with a company, it would be nice to get a simple 'we appreciate you purchasing a pricey item from us, we'll take care of the shipping.' I can see where my response came off that way though, should've worded it better.

Blitz just sent me a tracking number so I'm looking forward to getting them. I do appreciate your informative posts on the shoe.

Last edited:
I just got my pair in the mail. Got them through a guy from Japan. Came out to be 278 shipped but it got here in a quick minute seeing as he shipped it on the 7th.

Crappy iPhone pics but they're something.
smokin.gif

Relax man, when you're spending more than $250 with a company, it would be nice to get a simple 'we appreciate you purchasing a pricey item from us, we'll take care of the shipping.' I can see where my response came off that way though, should've worded it better.

Blitz just sent me a tracking number so I'm looking forward to getting them. I do appreciate your informative posts on the shoe.

I hear you, but in the grand scheme of things and of their site, $270 isn't even THAT pricey of an item. Plus, even with the shipping, it's still probably the best price around right now. So, at the end of the day, you just gotta look at the total price and decide whether you are coming out ahead. ...Think about it this way - if they did offer free shipping, they'd just bump up the price further and recoup the shipping in the higher mark up. You're going to pay one way or another.

Here's the complaint that I think is more valid - they should offer both regular and priority shipping. Very few non-chain stores offer free shipping, so I don't blame them for that. But, it's nice to have a bit of choice in your shipping method.

Back
Top Bottom