The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Is there anything like a website or something that shows every release of air max 90? If not to date but at least to like last year or something?

Look around fleabay. They can be had for around $150 DS. Be ready to deal with the reality that the midsole will start cracking after less than 5 wears

@majestic yeah ive looked around! Its all I seem to do! These are brand new uk 7.5 and £150 shipped! And the US ebay sellers who have these are roughly the same price then kill me with postage and possible custom charge. These are probably the best deal I've come across for these on eBay atm!

who here has had experience with project blitz? they look legit but wanted to confirm before I pull any triggers on that tiger camo 90

who here has had experience with project blitz? they look legit but wanted to confirm before I pull any triggers on that tiger camo 90
i have ordered a couple of things from him in the past and everything I got was legit.  he is the OG of OG resellers.  Shipping was fast.

im in love wit hthe air max 90 atomic reds.

do you think they'll go up in price later? also the atomic red is the new name for infrared right? there's like almost no difference in colour

I remember I was looking everywhere for my Clear Mints with no avail. After 6 months and almost giving up, I finally found them on ProjectBlitz. A little more than what I wanted to pay, but I was happy the search was finally over. 100% legit.

10808140354_94eece0ba8_c.jpg

Haha thanks guys. It took me years to obtain them.

All the laced up air max's I've worn, unlaced are still DS

Ill unds a pair of brs on my birthday

it will be if not even harder to get them. Concepts is the only one to confirm they are getting them, don't forsee too many other retailers getting them and even then what maybe a size run?
heh not worried at all about cncpts 
smokin.gif

there are going to be more stores to get them. should knock down resell prices significantly at the very least

Back
Top Bottom