The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

it was a size 11, i registered a us address with a shipping site to forward them, went to type the address in page refreshed emptying my cart, damn!

copped the ducks in a 10.5 
nthat.gif

on that note, ducks>tigers

the ducks sux imo, ugly as MFer
mean.gif

you can wear them with Halloween

if you are gonna dress up like Raphael from the Ninja Turles 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Atmos Ninja Turtle Camo

Last edited:
anyone know how the undefeated sf release went? thought about going up there this morning but sounded like all pairs were accounted for by people camping since last night

Undefeated's site says DUNK camo as the description lol

Last edited:
anyone know how the undefeated sf release went? thought about going up there this morning but sounded like all pairs were accounted for by people camping since last night
Pretty much. Forgot about the release and got in line around opening. Probably about 20 people in front of me when they sold out.

From this day forth...

I will be adding 21Mercer, UNDFTD and Blendz to my boycotting list.

Now Supreme doesn't have to be the only group on that list.

From this day forth...

Why, that seems pretty bitter.

Well to be quick bout it.. Supreme literally charged me double the price of some SB's when I took my lil brother shopping on his bday.. When I asked why cuz the box said $88 on it they proceed to rip the MSRP tag of and say that's what the "Manufactuer" suggest we charge.. We charge what ever we want.. That was the last time I stepped in that place.

21M, with there back door releases and busy phone lines are just getting sickening

UNDFTD, charging $48 over retail cuz they know there is a hype.

Someone has to put there foot down... I've put mine.

#retiredsneakerhead

there was a line from what i saw at undefeated. same with darkside(line since last night)

From this day forth...

Lies!! Youre just decreasing your outlets for shoes....besides, your business willjust go to the next person in line :tongue:

And I'm fine with that... I've been in this culture alot longer than some of ya... So it's best to walk a way on a good note.
I dont know what that means lol
Im 35 and have been buying shoes since i was 12...does that mean my opinion is better than the next person???
Nothing against you but im just tired of cats thinking they are shoe gods coz "they were collecting for x numbers of years"

I dont know what that means lol
Im 35 and have been buying shoes since i was 12...does that mean my opinion is better than the next person???
Nothing against you but im just tired of cats thinking they are shoe gods coz "they were collecting for x numbers of years"

We the same age B, I'm just personally tired of all the hoops and obstacles we gotta do to score a release.

You remember the days you used to walk to a store and see a pair that released a while ago and cop with ease? Well I miss those days and these retailers are trying to own us... And Swoosh is the main culprit.

Those of yall who aint feeling the ducks yall crazy but to each his own since ive had both in hand both are nice but ducks take the cake for me. Now I need to get my hands on them dang clots

View media item 671333

Last edited:
WOW YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

Hello,

Thank you for your order with Undefeated.

Due to high demand and limited quantities, the  AM90 PREMIUM ATMOS (DUNK HUNTER CAMO), -, 10.5 you ordered is out of stock. You should be receiving an email confirming that your order was cancelled, and the funds refunded back to your account. The bank typically takes 3-5 business days to post funds reflected back to your account, not including weekends.

We appreciate your patience and understanding, as quantities can be extremely limited and sell out very quickly. 

Thank you for shopping at Undefeated.

**** UNDEFEATED

Back
Top Bottom