The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^^^Such a clean colorway for the summer...Definitely on my radar. Would love to scoop em even cheaper since they're not selling. Nice pick-up man.

^^^Such a clean colorway for the summer...Definitely on my radar. Would love to scoop em even cheaper since they're not selling. Nice pick-up man.

Thanks bro! They're definitely one of the nicest releases of last year. I'll probably double up when they hit the outlets. Now that they're on sale, they're starting to disappear around my area. I'm mad I waited so long on the "reverse infrareds". They were just $59.99 on FNL and now they're not on the site anymore :frown:

Anyone know how full Lt Crimson (Red)  would look like?

And in comparison to the indy reds?

finally got around to picking up a pair of these thanks to my bro. picked up at a local fnl and was able to use a $10 coupon, so the total came out to $74.18
glasses.gif

i was thinking about getting this colorway but man they look so much like the laser blues so i passed. nice come up. imo these look better

i was thinking about getting this colorway but man they look so much like the laser blues so i passed. nice come up. imo these look better

thanks man. i actually passed on the og laser blues because i didn't like the grey toe. i was really happy when these came out.

Just bought the 90 sneakerboots and 90 tape pack from Finishline for $136.00 shipped.  I love that they always have some nice sales on stuff I want on their site.
What do you think of the sneaker boots? Was interested in getting a pair. They as comfy as the lows?

What do you think of the sneaker boots? Was interested in getting a pair. They as comfy as the lows?

The 90 SneakerBoots are super comfy in my opinion. I said this before in this thread. The neoprene-like inner sleeve gives it a nice lock down fit. I know some people thought they were waterproof but they're not. I learned the hard way. I went up a 1/2 size on them though because of that sleeve taking up some extra space in the shoe & they fit perfect....at least for me they do. The premiums are dope too with the suede and mesh....I think you'd be happy with either one.

The 90 SneakerBoots are super comfy in my opinion. I said this before in this thread. The neoprene-like inner sleeve gives it a nice lock down fit. I know some people thought they were waterproof but they're not. I learned the hard way. I went up a 1/2 size on them though because of that sleeve taking up some extra space in the shoe & they fit perfect....at least for me they do. The premiums are dope too with the suede and mesh....I think you'd be happy with either one.
Thanks for the info man.

totally forgot about these in the back of my closet...

maybe worn like 3x since I had them 

who here remembers when NikeID had the patent leather option? 

totally forgot about these in the back of my closet...

maybe worn like 3x since I had them 

who here remembers when NikeID had the patent leather option? 

nice! damn, when was that, like 06-07'?

Boys im thinking of geting IDs in all Lt Crimson
Anyone know how theyd look? How the color looks like IRL

Theres some shoes on ebay that I've been watching for a while. Every so often, I'll send a message with a decent BIN, at least IMO its decent. It always gets shut down. And months later, even some being close to a year later, those shoes are still sitting there. No bids, nothing. You figure these people would just want to get rid of them by now. ****, they've been sitting on them forever. And Im not talking about these ebay "stores," these are just regular people with maybe 2 or 3 pairs listed. C'monnnnn Mannnnnnn!!!:smh:

Love the guy on eBay selling pairs of solar red nike IDs that he will order and ship to you in 4-6 weeks. I think he wants 300. It's pretty funny reading the description.

Back
Top Bottom