The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

plat. or do the black pair with a sole like the plat

did you see the guy that just did some ID and came out bad?

It's amazing the amount of ID's that come in flawed for people. You would think after the first thousand or two returned pairs they'd tighten up as to save all the money they must lose in remaking them/discounts given out. I guess they make THAT much money to where it doesn't really matter..

feezy inspired cws are cursed by the factory workers
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
smokin.gif

It's amazing the amount of ID's that come in flawed for people. You would think after the first thousand or two returned pairs they'd tighten up as to save all the money they must lose in remaking them/discounts given out. I guess they make THAT much money to where it doesn't really matter..
And they do. Nike be like...

New here. I just received my AM90 Hyperfuse ID "Yeezy". I'm really disappointed with the quality. There were a couple scratches on the midsole. The outsole was poorly done on both the left and right shoe. The white that you see on the outsole is not glue. It's actually the outsole sticking out due to not being cut to size. :frown:

View media item 909079

Link to the rest of the album:

For those that have had your ID redone/returned, was the quality on the new ID better/fixed?
I just received my solars yesterday and it also has the outsole problem. Knew the QC was not going to be good by receiving it in under 3 weeks.

Any luck on remake? Or discount?
Spoke to 2 different reps and was only given a free shipping coupon.... I'm surprised that my ID even got shipped with how poorly the outsole was constructed. I decided to just return the shoe for a refund and save myself the trouble of getting another bad pair.

Not the Yeezy rehash foolishness again. I don't need this AND solar red or light crimson banter on every page.
i feel you bro, but it is what it is, you cant do nothing about it
mean.gif

luckily the quality from the IDs start to decline
laugh.gif

hopefully that will stop the peeps from ordering them
roll.gif

Last edited:
I know this cw is overdone but I firgured I'd add my own little twist to it. I personally think the quality on this pair is pretty damn good. Shape isn't the greatest, but that would be my only complaint with this iD.

I actually odered on Feb 5th...just received them 2 days ago!!! I was going back and forth with a rep via email for 2 weeks because they had "lost" the package and could not locate it. My persistence paid off because I was reimbursed 50% of my order!

View media item 910847View media item 910845View media item 910840View media item 910839

I know this cw is overdone but I firgured I'd add my own little twist to it. I personally think the quality on this pair is pretty damn good. Shape isn't the greatest, but that would be my only complaint with this iD.

I actually odered on Feb 5th...just received them 2 days ago!!! I was going back and forth with a rep via email for 2 weeks because they had "lost" the package and could not locate it. My persistence paid off because I was reimbursed 50% of my order!

:nerd:

I wouldnt mind waiting 2 months for 50% off

Last edited:
:nerd:

I wouldnt mind waiting 2 months for 50% off

Yeah, well at first I was f'n heated and the more time that went by, the more heated I got. I kept getting the run around from everybody over there. So she said she would "compensate me" but I had to wait until I received the shoes. I figured she was going to throw me 20% off my next purchase or some bs like that. When she emailed me back saying she was refunding 50% back, miraculously, I was no longer angry. Now that I look back at it, I'd go thru all that non sense again if it meant I was going to get half off! :lol:

So a word to the wise... If NikeID takes anytime longer than the "6 week" time frame they give, call and give them the business. It could end up being worth it!

Back
Top Bottom