The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

jp eats.... by his self 
laugh.gif

Wow, Nike hasn't opened up the style code search in awhile and this release they do it and well before 1 pm est too. Congrats to those that flourished searching the style code or used early links.  I was refreshing newest Nike Lab release and when I didn't see it 10 secs after 1 pm est, I knew it was a wrap. 

haha btw notice he had to blackout the size hmmmmm 
eyes.gif
Not trying to risk my pair getting jacked by anyone (dudes are ruthless now) or Nike (they are watching) until the shoes get delivered to me.

Being as anonymous as possible, better safe than sorry.

Not trying to risk my pair getting jacked by anyone (dudes are ruthless now) or Nike (they are watching) until the shoes get delivered to me.

Being as anonymous as possible, better safe than sorry.

So posting for e-props? I like to know what sizes are being grabbed by people.

why haven't we figured out how to bypass the captcha yet, I mean if they have add to cart services that were successful on limited releases like this there has to be a method around it , unless they have a room full of people professionally trained to click images at ninja speeds 

why haven't we figured out how to bypass the captcha yet, I mean if they have add to cart services that were successful on limited releases like this there has to be a method around it , unless they have a room full of people professionally trained to click images at ninja speeds 
My understanding is that these ATC services are getting more advanced and some now have the capabilities to bypass captcha. These are the perks of learning coding/java/html...

Last edited:
If you really want these, id buy now. Theyre $400 now but im pretty sure in a few months when pairs dry up, a "great deal" will be at the $500 range.

Back
Top Bottom