The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Clicking an early link, doing captcha and waiting 20 mins in line lol....chill with the life lessons regarding sneakers lmao. Literally LOL'd at poor performance

lol...yeah. so he was "prepared" because he drunk clicked a link from his cell phone for a highly sought after shoe?? nah dude, give it up.

..you were just lucky. no need to be smug about getting lucky

Tracked down my 1st pair of these yesterday while getting the Futures, which I wasnt too impressed after staring at those when I got home. Probably 'cuz I had the ML now :smile: Anyway, these am90s are Ahhhh-SOME!!!

Gonna see if I can get "someone" to take a pic with them! :wink:

Still need to track down at least one more pair though

Last edited:
Since i can't match this tee due to my poor performance i think i'll use to kill myself, my friends said yeah you should!!!! 
roll.gif

^^^ :lol: (wish I knew how to do that rotf thing from my phone)

but for real, WHERE CAN I GET THAT SHIRT? :lol: style code?

Due to you guys' poor performance and preparation y'all missed out on those limited tier zero tees right @bananarama
yeah, y'all have to practice more guys... 
roll.gif

but i'm old, fat and i hate camping, too much humidity... so i got up at 11 am, walked in a N store and bought it! 
happy.gif

don't have stile code, i trashed the tag sorry, but i can tell you that there's a black one too and if you can't find u can ask me, i'll go cop and send you! 
wink.gif

anyone have any tips on identifying fake AM90 atmos duck camo's? been searching for a pair ever since they dropped, finally copped for sub $500 yesterday at sneakercon nyc. the box has the flightclub sticker on it, and the shoes have the flightclub tag, but I guess I am just always nervous buying from sneaker events. the only thing that has me worreid is that the box is pretty beat up, which is something I have noticed goes hand-in-hand with fake shoes. nonetheless, I just want to be 10000% positive. any tell-tale signs? these things are one of my runner grails. i can post pics later.

I cannot find any flaws whatsoever (other than the manhandled box), but I am just checking with my NT fam. any help is much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom