The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^

smokin.gif

EU Footlocker exclusive?
Sick

Looks like good quality leather too
they are also available in Asia, so i assume that they will come to the US very soon

Anyone else planning on picking up pairs from the Suit & Tie pack? Haven't seen much in this thread about them. Looks like they released in Europe today and I picked up 2 pairs from an oversea's site.

Or are they considered taboo in this thread since they're lunar 90's and not og :x

Anyone else planning on picking up pairs from the Suit & Tie pack? Haven't seen much in this thread about them. Looks like they released in Europe today and I picked up 2 pairs from an oversea's site.

Or are they considered taboo in this thread since they're lunar 90's and not og
sick.gif
I really like the Suits & Tie pack but I'm just not sure about the fit on Lunar 90's.  From reading the thread it sounds like they are narrower and longer than the original AM90's so I'm not sure if I should go TTS or just not buy them at all.  

I'm actually planning to cop the tan herringbone once they but stateside. Maybe pull those off for work hehe.

I want to like the bleached denim too. The infrared is recognizable to me but the bleached denim throwing me off. Strange thing

Haven't been in here in a loooong time so excuse me if this has been discussed, but does anyone know if these have hit any FInishlines or Foot Lockers? I've seen them on NDC and boutique sites but that's about it. Kinda remind me of the limes that released years ago

View media item 1168460

Or are they considered taboo in this thread since they're lunar 90's and not og
sick.gif
Perhaps.  I'm quite intrigued by the burgundy/jade/(infra)red paisley pair.  I'm going to be out and about in London this weekend so I plan to pop into a few shops to check them out in person.  I have to say though, pictures are promising and I'm leaning heavily towards copping!    

Last edited:

Not 90's but these 95's are looking pretty nice!

SPACE MISSION's EU
may i ask why you post these ugly things in here 3 mins after you posted them in the 95 thread ??
mean.gif

there is a seperate 95 thread so hopefully you can keep the am95 related stuff in there
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom