The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I just hope these Euro shops know how to ship. I have had some bad experiences with them myself, as well as others. From delays to damaged boxes.

Hoping everyone gets their pairs safe.

so how many of you from UK , EUR or USA managed to cop a pair ??

None of the Euros I talked to managed to get a pair online.
I got one us12 from Barcelona but I'm pretty sure they'll be canceled, or magically they are the only store in europe with a big stock.

And yes, mf like you are the reason that no one could coup.
If you like the kicks buy one pair,if you really like them double up.But buying 5-10 pairs to resell shows you're a c**t.

But I start to rock chucks or something before paying reseller prices.

Agree, ordered a lot from inside Europe, but never from Poland. 

Got a good vibe from the shop, so no worries here.

No reseller here, hopefully a swap for a pair of zero's

Last edited:
None of the Euros I talked to managed to get a pair online.
I got one us12 from Barcelona but I'm pretty sure they'll be canceled, or magically they are the only store in europe with a big stock.

And yes, mf like you are the reason that no one could coup.
If you like the kicks buy one pair,if you really like them double up.But buying 5-10 pairs to resell shows you're a c**t.

But I start to rock chucks or something before paying reseller prices.
Love how when people say they got a couple of pairs, people automatically assume resellers... SMH

I got 5 so I can hit friends up for retail if they do want them... 

Not everyone in the world is a "c**t"

Love how when people say they got a couple of pairs, people automatically assume resellers... SMH

I got 5 so I can hit friends up for retail if they do want them... 

Not everyone in the world is a "c**t"
What happens when your friend don't want them? Resell right??

Either returned or sold for retail + a tenner to cover fees and shipping.

Don't understand why so many people on here just assume the negative instantly.
What's so Negitive about making money!

Caring about what other people Think about you is more negitive!

DO You Homie! 

I ordered Lance Mountains from a shop in Spain. Not only did they take forever, but they looked as if they had been tried on fully. SMH

Never ordering from them again.

Haha I hope to never have to resort to reselling limited sneaks/clothes whatever.

I've felt the pain of missing out and paying re-sell not an option.

I'd rather not put other people through it yano.

First Size cancels my order and then I miss the official drop.

Then I miss all the other drops because I was on the way to work and stuck in traffic.

And now I get an email from airbnb telling me my booking that I placed over a month ago is cancelled. It's for the weekend of May 2 which is Mayweather-Pacquiao. All hotels are sold out or skyball price.

What a crappy monday bruh :smh:

Did anyone successfully pick up a size 13 US? My order from 20 chmielna  (the polish store) went through, pay pal and all, then cancelled. Looks like most places carried up to 12 US, slim pickings any bigger. 
How long ago did your order cancel??

I got paypal confirmation as well, but and an email from chmielna advising of my order # and details. But nothing set in stone yet for me..... I'm praying this one does not get cancelled... that would be two cancellations now... will be such a sad monday

First Size cancels my order and then I miss the official drop.

Then I miss all the other drops because I was on the way to work and stuck in traffic.

And now I get an email from airbnb telling me my booking that I placed over a month ago is cancelled. It's for the weekend of May 2 which is Mayweather-Pacquiao. All hotels are sold out or skyball price.

What a crappy monday bruh :smh:

Sorry to hear all of that, bro. Keep your head up, your luck will turn soon. :nthat:

It's my 1st time ordering from sivas (usually only use hanon or size), and it's obviously still processing, but my estimated date (im assuming ship date) is 4/8/15. Does that mean the order's ok, or can my cancel still be on it's way?

And while the madness continues on the NT Air Max 90 thread.....

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  is prolly quitely enjoying himself at the Pizza Party -   w/ the rest of the NT UK'ers

With so many Cancelled Drops or delayed releases this morning due to something
alien.gif
.. UK peeps kept their kicks abroad today!

UK              USA

1      VS        0

smokin.gif

eyes.gif

Last edited:
The Air Max has a lot more love in the UK, and always has. It seems as if Nike is really trying to bless them with these, and I'm cool with that.

It wasn't until last year that the Air Max became widely popular again here. And by widely popular, I mean hyped. LOL

I just wanna know now when the Patch's drop on NDC USA
ohwell.gif

in the NikeLab store!

I need a runner up prize 

Its popularity has been building for a while now. Yeah some ppl buy because of celebs but that usually is a particular model they see in a music video or something. Eminem only wears G-Shocks, other rappers like Kanye, Pharell, Lil Wayne etc also wear it, bieber also wears them. Lol so yeah for some people it might be connected to that. I've been wearing them since i was a kid tho, i've got 50 so far. I come from a G-Shock collecting background, this sneaker thing is all new to me. I can't really speak on why loads of ppl are taking watch and sneaker pics. I took mine cause the G-Shock forum has a daily what are you wearing thread & it was a post for there. Also my IG is 80% G-Shock pics so it was for that as well. Both G-Shock & Nike have popular models that keep coming out in different colours & collabs i guess there might be a lot of people who collect both.
Popularity has been high for at least half a decade. g shocks are timeless, so I just think that a new generation is getting introduced to them, plus casio making some really good modern designs. Also in the past years they have been aggressively selling them everywhere, which wasn't the case in the early 00's.
i think the novelty wore off once the internet got bombarded with instagram thots in sneakers. It was better like 5 years ago.

my cousin in hong kong is very heavy into the G-Shock collecting thing

he got al kinds of super rare japanese anime collabo G-Shocks that are all worth a heavy penny

he also helped me to trackdown the nissan Skyline GTR R34 G-Shock what is a very rare JDM G-Shock
smokin.gif

i own a couple of G-Shocks but if gonna start to collect them, then there will no way back for me anymore
laugh.gif
Been away for a bit, but thanks for the insight guys. 

Back
Top Bottom