The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

since i wear a 9/9.5 I can fit the biggest womens size so i might go for them when they drop through certain stores today online

oh ight, hopefully you can come across these and cop them without the BS price tag
Thanks mang. I think I overheard the first person in line got there at midnight.  I got there close to 5:30am.  Nike staff came out to handout wristbands at 8:30, after that I was glad i didnt have to wait out there for another 1.5 hours to find out i wasn't getting a pair.  Oh well, maybe ill have better luck online retail price.

Thanks mang. I think I overheard the first person in line got there at midnight.  I got there close to 5:30am.  Nike staff came out to handout wristbands at 8:30, after that I was glad i didnt have to wait out there for another 1.5 hours to find out i wasn't getting a pair.  Oh well, maybe ill have better luck online retail price.
Word, 
You would have to camp out on a thursday night...nah pause with that...
Yea hopefully you will cop them online for retail.

Someone suggested to go TTS on the 'Patch' 90 SPs... I was afraid they'd be too big if I went half up but actually the canvas material is a bit stiff, so half up is good.

Got my velvets in from asphaltgold, included gummy bears, pen and key chain
smokin.gif
What the total come out to with shipping to US??.....did you get hit wit customs or vat tax???......sizes on the site are in EUR or BR??...trying figure out what size i need if I'm a 9.5??....thanks

What the total come out to with shipping to US??.....did you get hit wit customs or vat tax???......sizes on the site are in EUR or BR??...trying figure out what size i need if I'm a 9.5??....thanks
no customs, came out to around 170-175 to US.

Can anyone help me?
I found a pair of Infrared from 2008 for 140€ shipped and I can't decide if buy them now or wait for the new version.

At NTNY 9:59 I saw people like 100 on the line outside store so I think I should come back in like 5 mins.
At 10:05 I came back and the line gone. Went in there and they said sold out!! What. It's like they all vanished. Impossible. Smh

Can anyone help me?

I found a pair of Infrared from 2008 for 140€ shipped and I can't decide if buy them now or wait for the new version.

08's had a better toebox shape than '10's and newer but the midsole paint tends to chip and crack much quicker. personally i would pick them up for that price.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me?

I found a pair of Infrared from 2008 for 140€ shipped and I can't decide if buy them now or wait for the new version.

Personally, I prefer the older version than the one that's coming out in May. I know it's a minute detail, but the lack of infrared behind the tongue, gets to me.

Last edited:
No nt in miami this sucks lol hopefully one of these boutique in miami beach gets the corks i might have a chance

Last edited:
At NTNY 9:59 I saw people like 100 on the line outside store so I think I should come back in like 5 mins.
At 10:05 I came back and the line gone. Went in there and they said sold out!! What. It's like they all vanished. Impossible. Smh
For them corks? thats nuts...Lebron cork craze!

Back
Top Bottom