The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm actually liking the darker shade of infrared of the 2015 release but as I have the patches, 2012 og & hyperfuse I'm going to try & pass or at lease wait it out till they hit the sales rack. The quality is decent for a retro release, everyone sneakerhead or not needs a infrared 90 in their collection

they should let me or modus47 to be the OP since we are already use to do all the work in here
They really shouldnt.
COMEDY! 
laugh.gif

They should let someone edit or update the Thread Title 

Review I did of the Nike Air Max 90 "Cork" I definitely don't think these are worth more than retail especially having that loud squeaking noise. Anybody know of any ways to reduce it?

they should let me or modus47 to be the OP since we are already use to do all the work in here
+vote for AMD. He seems to be more up to date with the releases and would give the thread more personalization and limit repetitive questions. I don't see why we ALL wouldn't want it. This thread is exploding the past few months. Time for some updating.

+vote for AMD. He seems to be more up to date with the releases and would give the thread more personalization and limit repetitive questions. I don't see why we ALL wouldn't want it. This thread is exploding the past few months. Time for some updating.
yup, another vote for AMD here.. thread wouldn't be $hit without him. should shut this thread down and start a new one.

Back
Top Bottom