The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

867116-200

Wmns Nike Lab Air Max 90 Pedro Lourenco
these joints straight fire.  saw them on IG this morning. might have to seek out these wannabe crepe 2.0s. 

Wow these are dope, surprised they aren't getting more love. Anyone else think they have a Crepe-ish vibe to them?
yes def.  didnt see this post til after i posted. 

Last edited:
Am I seeing that top one right? Looks like an Infared with multi-color instead of the traditional grey.

repppppppppped.  but like @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  said, finding larger sizes might be tough or impossible.  BSTN only shows up to a w9.5.  so so sad. 
they deff exist in larger sizes but most of the time retailers only have 2-3 pairs from each size starting from the mens sizes 9 to 10.5, so tomorrow if you see them in your size i wouldnt hesitate, because everything from mens size 9-10.5 will not gonna sit and resellers will deff cop them and flip them for 200-250 euro on ebay and FB, BSTN had larger sizes but they were all gone after a few hours, i would recommend to try first at titolo and if that fails i would go for EC

Last edited:
the 5panel cap looks cool 
nthat.gif
i wish that the red part was blue tho

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a Legit and Good shop to do a midsole repaint? I've been collecting AM90's for years and have spent a small fortune in the process. I'm Irish and a 90 fanatic so needless to say the AM90 ST PATTYS were a grail for me. I finally found a truly VNDS pair for a decent price. When I got them the midsoles were a bit dirty but no chipping so I decided to try to clean them with a baby wipe. There must have been some alcohol in the wipe because it caused the paint to start to crack and chip. I've never repainted a midsole before so I figured I had to save them... After a month this is what I got back!
GALLERY]

They are really dull and kind of chalky. They also came back smelling like mildew! If anyone knows of a food shop in south Florida it would be appreciated

The pictures are not really doing them justice. They're all chalky and spotty. If the uppers weren't in such good condition then maybe. I've gotta get them back.

Back
Top Bottom