The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Dunno about others but I actually like the way these crease, materials make a huge difference
Agreed. A high quality leather stands up to movement only really getting those hairline creases. Cheap leather like any GR leather toe box of late makes those deep creases almost immediately. Cheap bastards. Lol

Today's wear
2aiocrb.jpg

can someone tell me a webstore that gets all the airmax90 drops? or at least one that is good to see all the recent 90 releases on? thank you for any help. 

Any of y'all 90 heads got an Ultraboost
in the rotation? I haven't copped one yet, I'm for real afraid I might like them too much. Lol Just wondering?
Dont do it, youll end up broke. Comfiest shoe ive worn in my life.
In other news... I've checked another one off the list. 2004 DQM Bacons. The hype is real. This is a very high quality shoe. Overall Condition is Hella clean
pimp.gif
Hating you right now bro, this one is my grail and at the top of my list of searches. Ive came across multiple pairs on ebay but none were the right price and/or right condition. Wish I found a pair under 3 in that great condition.

Once again fam, anyone see a nice DQM pair for a nice price preferably under 3 in a size 10-10.5, LET ME KNOW!

10s are lower quality, super prone to crease/crack/chipping midsoles. 10 tongues are infrared inside 15 are white... Minor differances asthetically.
That's not my experience with them at all. I own and rock both, and my 2010s are clean as hell. Mids completely intact, recent pic above.

Dont do it, youll end up broke. Comfiest shoe ive worn in my life.
Hating you right now bro, this one is my grail and at the top of my list of searches. Ive came across multiple pairs on ebay but none were the right price and/or right condition. Wish I found a pair under 3 in that great condition.

Once again fam, anyone see a nice DQM pair for a nice price preferably under 3 in a size 10-10.5, LET ME KNOW!
Haha. Thanks man, it was one of mine too. It was just right place at the right time. Many hours on the hunt and patience.

Thanks guys. I have the 2015 but saw a pair 2010 for the low. I wear the 2015 a ton so might grab the 2010 to switch it up a little.

That's not my experience with them at all. I own and rock both, and my 2010s are clean as hell. Mids completely intact, recent pic above.

I have a beater pair of 10s I wear a bunch, a ds pair the og,the 15, a hoa, currents, animal skin ids, patches 2014 air max, hyper fuses, lunars, the updated outsoles from earlier this year... Idk something like 16 pair of infrareds. The 10s are fine if you cant get the others but in my experience they are the lowest quality pair.View media item 214353105 10 and 15 all worn

Last edited:
I have a beater pair of 10s I wear a bunch, a ds pair the og,the 15, a hoa, currents, animal skin ids, patches 2014 air max, hyper fuses, lunars, the updated outsoles from earlier this year... Idk something like 16 pair of infrareds. The 10s are fine if you cant get the others but in my experience they are the lowest quality pair.View media item 214353105 10 and 15 all worn
Nice collection man. Gotta love the infrared. I've got the 05, 08, 10, 13, and 15s also, I'm just saying I think they're still a great shoe and he shouldn't hesitate picking them up if the price is right.

Nice collection man. Gotta love the infrared. I've got the 05, 08, 10, 13, and 15s also, I'm just saying I think they're still a great shoe and he shouldn't hesitate picking them up if the price is right.

Im not trying to bad mouth the 10s. I bought em twice and was fine with em the whole time, just based on my and other people I knows experience they arent as nice as the others. If the price is right, buy.

There's no way you were able to rock the 2010 Infareds/Laser Blues without instant midsole cracking.

Back
Top Bottom