The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

roll.gif

I'm sure they have been posted before, but you just know that once available some of the hypeclowns will come up with 'these have a better shape than current regular 90s' bullc**p.
Shape won't be as good but they'll be a lot more comfortable. I'll pick up the Infrareds the day they drop.

But...

WHY
If regular 90s are BMW 3-series, then these FKs are Pontiac Azteks.
:rofl: Good analogy, but I'll still have to copp the Infra's when they drop for retail, and not a dollar more. Just for collection purposes of course. :wink:

But...
WHY
If regular 90s are BMW 3-series, then these FKs are Pontiac Azteks.
Better analogy would be regular 90's are like EJeep Wranglers while the flyknits are a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Different vehicles for different applications. Going out at night to floss, I'm taking the Warngler. 6 hour drive with kids? I'm taking the Grand Cherokee.

perfect opportunity for me to bash on the inconsistency in 90s production and sizing.  ive given up on tryna find "TTS" with 90s.  i just default to my TTS and just stretch them if theyre too small.  except... (of course i would have an exception) with "og mesh" 90s such as infrared, lasers and volts.  ish is off the wall, and is a large part why 90s fell off for me.  
Yeah it happened before. Do you remember that black/reflective AM90 from the pack? I believe comfort premium tape or whatever. They were 0.5 sz big (at least).
Anyway I thougth I'm safe with all ultra sizing because of the same sole. Guess I was wrong.
So do anybody have/tried on ultra moire, se and ultra essential? Is there any sizing difference beetwen all 3?

LPU-2014 'UN-Infrared' I've finally gotten around to picking theses up, and I love em

Back
Top Bottom