The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Damn what, how? Did you do snkrs mobile or desktop?
Log into NDC. Add something to your cart. Go to checkout and apply your 20% code.

Clear your cart.

Go to SNKRS. Log into your account. Go to purchase. Your 20% code should now be linked to your nike account and apply to your SNKRS purchase.

I found this out a while back. I was going to buy a pair but decided not to. A few days later I bought some shoes off SNKRS for my barber and it applied the discount code. Maybe they patched it though?

Last edited:

Log into NDC. Add something to your cart. Go to checkout and apply your 20% code.

Clear your cart.

Go to SNKRS. Log into your account. Go to purchase. Your 20% code should now be linked to your nike account and apply to your SNKRS purchase.

I found this out a while back. I was going to buy a pair but decided not to. A few days later I bought some shoes off SNKRS for my barber and it applied the discount code. Maybe they patched it though?
Add it on ndc and it should be applied once you checkout in SNKRS
nice work around, repped. Ended up ordering off of wifey's account to using ebates and then contacted someone by nike chat and when I asked to be transferred to a supervisor they were able to get me the 20%.

Definitely good to know for future orders.

Thanks

Just grabbed a 13 off Nike. Last minute impulse buy. I imagine Nike will restock these for AMD though.

Bruh, women's colorways sold OUT?? what is life...
LoL.. I had a feeling they would.. I was looking at the woman's colorway compared to the man's colorway. The woman's colorway looked way better IMO.I don't know if it was the pictures they had on the SNKRS site but the mans colorway looked way more red infrared than the woman's, which looked more orange infrared.

Anyways, for some reason I was able to purchase a 2nd pair on the SNKRS site... I got a 1/2 size down pair and a TTS pair...  hopefully that doesn't screw up anything.

Bruh, women's colorways sold OUT?? what is life...
LoL.. I had a feeling they would.. I was looking at the woman's colorway compared to the man's colorway. The woman's colorway looked way better IMO.I don't know if it was the pictures they had on the SNKRS site but the mans colorway looked way more red infrared than the woman's, which looked more orange infrared.

Anyways, for some reason I was able to purchase a 2nd pair on the SNKRS site... I got a 1/2 size down pair and a TTS pair...  hopefully that doesn't screw up anything.

Doesn't look like they released the white /pink pair to desktop yet tho. Showing stock on snkrs

Flyknit ID options are limited. You can make your own infrared too. The official color is solar red though.

so I guess we're all of bunch of hypebeasts for not believing the connoisseurs about the FKs sitting and getting to discounted price...

#troll

I'd be shocked if Nike didn't restock the AM90 FK Infrared before or on Air Max Day.

Went ahead and got the MC colorway from NDC. I'll see if I like em in hand and if not I'll just send em back. I've got way too many Infrared 90s to have any interest in that colorway anymore lol.

so I guess we're all of bunch of hypebeasts for not believing the connoisseurs about the FKs sitting and getting to discounted price...

#troll

Waited til the infrared and the pinks (for my wife) hit desktop then copped with a 25% promo code and 12% ebates. Glad I didn't wait longer!

Back
Top Bottom