The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Woke up and got ready for work. Around 8 am I checked snkrs and my size was sold out on the infrareds.
Went to Nike Town Portland on my lunch. They had all of them on display except the blue color and multicolor. Freaking beautiful pair.
Got my infrareds. But also wanted another pair. Copped the Oreo and ordered the multi color off snkrs. Once I get them I gota decide which to return. . the Multicolor fk looks mad dope.

It is hard I have no heat but I have a lot of favorite in my collection but I'm trying to post some of my DS in each post.

Who cares if you dont have "heat"...some ppl spend tons of money on "heat" just for efame. Their are tons of GR releases that are dope and less is more. Buy what appeals to you and most importantly, what you can afford :lol: i know I've seen some nice 90s from you.

Btw dont you have a baby room full of kicks? :rofl:

is just nike playing games with us and creating false demand, they will come back soon
Only thing difficult to judge on this release is that the footsites don't have them and FNL/Villa exhausted their Infrared stock. For instance, with the Red Rooster FKRs, they haven't reappeared on NDC; however, there were at tons of FTLs just sitting at stores and online. In addition to the fake sellouts, at times they seem to limit how many pairs they're selling on NDC. In any case, hopefully they pop back up, especially since the other FK CWs are sitting. I'd agree, Nike pump fakes a lot, but ... other times they're truly gone.

Who cares if you dont have "heat"...some ppl spend tons of money on "heat" just for efame. Their are tons of GR releases that are dope and less is more. Buy what appeals to you and most importantly, what you can afford :lol: i know I've seen some nice 90s from you.

Btw dont you have a baby room full of kicks? :rofl:
:lol: yea I only buy what I can, but I hope later to add a little heat in the collection. And yes I do have a room full of 90s for my baby....and I got my girls collection of 90s in another room..

:lol: yea I only buy what I can, but I hope later to add a little heat in the collection. And yes I do have a room full of 90s for my baby....and I got my girls collection of 90s in another room..

Your collection is dope man and you keep it real not like these dudes and dudettes you see online now spending their dad's megabucks on older classics to try and look like they've been in the game on tinker's Christmas card list since back in the day

Hows the sizing on these compared to other flyknits? Im usually an 11 but have to size up to 11.5 for most FK models (racers, chukkas..). Thanks in advance!!

Copped a size 9 on the infrareds and used a 25% code on NDC. $120 not bad for these! [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Anybody looking for the flyknit infrared 90's I went my local Shoe Palace yesterday and they had all sizes. I was the first one to even ask to try them on at 5pm. So if you got one of those close to you check them out.

Got my sz 10 infrared FK just now on NDC w/ reward card from work :smile:. Got the jade Pinnacle AM1 as well. $48 total.

Last edited:

Hows the sizing on these compared to other flyknits? Im usually an 11 but have to size up to 11.5 for most FK models (racers, chukkas..). Thanks in advance!!
FKs I'm a 9 and AM90s I'm an 8.5...went with 8.5 in the FKs and they fit right..just wide in the toe box, but would go down to an 8 either

IMG_6458.jpg

any extra noise/squeaking on these?  I ended up selling mine a few months back, DS as I just couldn't bring myself to rock them for some reason..go figure...great looking shoe and no sellers remorse here...

The squeak didn't bother me much until last summer ... I guess I sweated more or maybe might gait changed. Yeah I have little remorse on these puppies with/without squeak

@contrastofsin .... I definetly wear 'em but like most on here I have a deep enough collection that my kicks tend to look VNDS.... they have maybe 3 months total wear on 'em. There's some toebox creasing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom