The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

If I was 70 yrs old and they made those in Mens.........I'd consider. I really hope Ill never have to go the velcro way .
I suppose if I was 70 and had to choose between Velcro or these slip ons, I might lean towards the one reminiscent of a 90? :lol:

I'd probably have to rock some Velcro just on principle though :wink:

Last edited:
I would probably give up on wearing shoes if it were this bad. Come on Nike, you have to treat our elders (and women) better than this!

They remind me of some nurses shoes
IMG_6950.jpg

Very good for girls working in that field [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Max90 - The swoosh stitching is kind of whack. Suede is shotty (smooth and rough) and inconsistent. True Nike QC at it's best. Overall .. ..Not bad, but not great either

Last edited:
LPU- Phantom Khaki.
Hello fellow Air Max 90 heads :smile:. Ordered these a few days ago, can't wait till they arrive. Can't speak on quality yet but dayum they look good. Thinking on getting the Afropunks too, maybe.

Last edited:
Anyone have an opinion on which is more comfortable, AM90 ultra essentials or SE? Also any info on sizing? I'm a size10 in most Nikes.

Nike running I'm 11.5, air max 1 and 90 I'm an 11. Most people are the same. In terms of comfort, the ultras are all pretty comfortable. Go with whatever you think looks better.

Am I the only one that copped these "Desert Ochre" AM90 PRMs?

Nice materials. They run a little narrow. This is one of my favorites, love the CW on these.

Last edited:
Hello fellow Air Max 90 heads :smile:. Ordered these a few days ago, can't wait till they arrive. Can't speak on quality yet but dayum they look good. Thinking on getting the Afropunks too, maybe.
Nice pickup. The Afropunks are definitely interesting.

Am I the only one that copped these "Desert Ochre" AM90 PRMs?View media item 2421056

Nice materials. They run a little narrow. This is one of my favorites, love the CW on these.
I personally love suede toeboxs, especially if perforated.

Welcome, Do you own any other 90s?

Last edited:
Hey fam. I have the am90 ultra 2.0 fk, should I half size up on the regular non-fk versions to compensate for the extra materials? No stores around me sell them so I'm unable to try them on. Thanks!

Same here, the Air max 90 is my favorite silhouette (of any shoe/brand). I still feel like the women have some of the best CWs though. I'm not sure on the size difference across am90 lines but for the 5 I have, true size to a 1/2 size bigger works.

Same here, the Air max 90 is my favorite silhouette (of any shoe/brand). I still feel like the women have some of the best CWs though. I'm not sure on the size difference across am90 lines but for the 5 I have, true size to a 1/2 size bigger works.
Yeah no doubt. There's a lot of really dope Wmns CWs.

1.5 sizes bigger with Wmns 90s

Am I the only one that copped these "Desert Ochre" AM90 PRMs?

I have those. Brought em to my recent trip, but man my feet (sides) were swollen wearing/breaking them in. I thought it was the PRM that made the material a bit stiffer. Had to buy a pair of AM1 flyknits the next day to enjoy the rest of my trip lol.

Last edited:
Yes indeed it takes a wear or 3 to break these in lol. BTW I could get a pair of HUFs for $200 (the brown and gold ones). I have the money and want them. Thinking so hard on this... Worth it or no?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom