The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

L from Nike EU on the side B as expected, couldn't justify the extra £30 for the EU sites (

Wish Nike would up production on these quick strike types, that's like the fifth "non hype but hype" pair I've been give the big bad no on from Nike.

I'll save my cash for whatever anniversary AM90 pairs appear next year (I'm assuming they'll do something similar to what they did for the 30th of the AM1 and I could do with a new pair of Infrareds at least)

Finally picked up the AM90 Crepe last night. I have the AM1 and have wanted the AM90 for a while. Didn't want to pay a ton bc I know I'll never wear them bc the toebox would rip if I did. Gusto had a vnds pair, all nipples showing and no tearing at all on the toebox, for $119 shipped. Couldn't pass that up.
Love mine. Enjoy

Mine havent and you know how old they ate, but then again it takes six months to a year to rotate around to wearing them again.
Yea these look like they havent been worn in a decade. Afraid it's just dried out and will rip/fray instantly.

As I’m sure many are looking, if anyone spots a “side B” in a 12, give a shout. Missed all the typical EU sites. Much appreciated

Not sure if the numbers were just smaller, but there were shops that had “side A” but haven’t put up the B’s

Are there any reviews of these online as of yet? I'd like to see if the quality warrants the extra cash I spent on these. I like the concept as a hiphop fan and air max 90 fan but the materials need to be on point.

Random question for AM collectors:
Do you think the 90 will ever overtake the AM1 again in terms of popularity?

I’ve seen a real shift over the last couple of years in terms of style and consumerism. Seems like the AM1 is kinda the more popular model out of the 2 but I remember last generation dudes couldn’t get enough of the 90s.

The same could be said to some extent about air max 97 vs 95s. I never thought I would see the day when the 97 is the more popular retro etc.

trends change, so why not?

AM1 are pretty uncomfortable compared to the AM90 IMO.

I mean just look at the AM98...they did pretty well the past year and a half or so. Light years better than how they did in '98.

Yeah...even the worst AM90 is still better than the best AM1 to me. I can feel air bubble compression in the 90s. The 1 literally feels like slabs of concrete. Neutral, but just nothing. And narrow as well, even though I have narrow feet.

That's just me though.

Yeah...even the worst AM90 is still better than the best AM1 to me. I can feel air bubble compression in the 90s. The 1 literally feels like slabs of concrete. Neutral, but just nothing. And narrow as well, even though I have narrow feet.

That's just me though.

Nope, same with me.

Do you think it’s the bulky sole that have kinda put the AM90 on the back burner?

You couldn’t have paid me to believe that people would be clamoring over 98s Ike tru are now. That’s a really interesting trend to me.

Hard to say...I mean for the most part, "bulky" is in right now.

Most good CWs still sell out. Recently I can think of: grapes, black neons, "watermelons."

And anything special (Be True, "Mixtape") or collabs (off white) is gone instantly.

Random question for AM collectors:
Do you think the 90 will ever overtake the AM1 again in terms of popularity?

I’ve seen a real shift over the last couple of years in terms of style and consumerism. Seems like the AM1 is kinda the more popular model out of the 2 but I remember last generation dudes couldn’t get enough of the 90s.

The same could be said to some extent about air max 97 vs 95s. I never thought I would see the day when the 97 is the more popular retro etc.

personally i dont think that the AM90 can exceed the popularity from the AM1, AM1 was already always more in demand amongst the AM collectors, you can see that at the resell prices from the sought after cws from the AM1 and also AM1 got more cws that have resell value compared to the AM90s, and that the 97s are now more in demand than the 95s is only temporarily that will probably slow down in the future i think

People ask me will my daughters follow my footsteps....
59665800-6705-4527-BFC1-2-B7-AA5-F7-E0-CE.jpg

I already bought the Side A's on friday as my summer shor & could buy the B-Sides today.
2nd would be just for trade tho if they eventually rise because the americans want it.
Not sure tho if they would but for retail,
it shouldn't hurt to buy them.

As I’m sure many are looking, if anyone spots a “side B” in a 12, give a shout. Missed all the typical EU sites. Much appreciated

The numbers where way smaller than Side A.
US12 is an absolute unicorn. Solebox Online and Berlin didn't had one, Overkill didn't had one, don't know about Bstn (as they loaded oos) and SNS Berlin had one size 12

Back
Top Bottom