The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

never understood why these days big brands seem to advertise their products with people looking like junkies...even in football (soccer for you mericans) Nike advertise new shirts with junkies...

On another note the black/solar red pair looks awful, almost like pink. It's a shame as i really liked the shape...

never understood why these days big brands seem to advertise their products with people looking like junkies...even in football (soccer for you mericans) Nike advertise new shirts with junkies...

On another note the black/solar red pair looks awful, almost like pink. It's a shame as i really liked the shape...
what in this picture makes people look like junkies?

Black > OG, IMO

F9BCC8D6-CFD8-44AE-AC0A-BF804B913EFE.jpeg

I may send these out to get their tongues swapped to Black.

Got the almost done email for my levis, but still says they aint gonna be here tell the 23rd...

Definitely not a fan of any of the Undft’s so far.

It might be cool to Cannibalize that Heel badge and make something else tho, Like put it on an actual 90 and not some BW/90 hybrid? Lol

5 strikes is a dope A** logo

i finally got my tracking for my levis pair. ups... coming from china. strange thing is i can only check it from the email they sent with the progress. if i go on nike theres no tracking number or anything and strangely at the top of my order it says "delivered" then it says delivered by 9/20 under it. but no tracking on there

that pic reminds me of early du rag emimen and aaliyah...who definitely didn't look like a "ghetto crackhead"

interesting how you refer to the black lady as ghetto and a crackhead...but i digress...

undefeated collabs in general have been uninspired to me as of late.

glad NDC still had a size 14 up for the viotechs...my pair arrived today and they were perfect, except for the 4 GIANT glue stains on the lateral purple suede.

I'm not too confident that the next pair will be as good. Is there any way to work a glue stain out of suede?

sorry for the stupid question guys. I bought some oreo flyknits (size 10) but they were too big one me so i had to sell them.

do the flyknits run bigger than usual? I remember trying non flyknits on and i was a 10.....

Fly knits are are slightly bigger due to minimal padding. They also stretch with wear eventually.

Back
Top Bottom