The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

86AEA13E-511A-4637-A0DA-CBE63D91411D.jpeg

Any word on the royals hitting footlocker or champs? Sorry if it was posted already
Based on what everyone was saying the turq colorway is a Euro exclusive correct?

I hope people complain on here every chance they get. I never want to get to a point where we are just cool with defects in a shoe. "Well I am going to wear it so i guess the toe dent is fine". Na eff that.

My royals will be here today....and if there is toe dent...im finding a way to send them back (SNS raffle win so don't think i can send them back to SNS).

It's too late to make any big changes, these issues are coming out of the factory a while ago. What's out here is out here, but I see your thoughts regarding future colorway yet to be produced. What you see as imperfections should not change to suit a businesses bottom line.
I hope people complain on here every chance they get. I never want to get to a point where we are just cool with defects in a shoe. "Well I am going to wear it so i guess the toe dent is fine". Na eff that.

My royals will be here today....and if there is toe dent...im finding a way to send them back (SNS raffle win so don't think i can send them back to SNS).

I just called Nike about my pinks and they were very understanding and accommodating. Not only did they give me 20% refund on that shoe but a 20% discount code as well.

I know i just have pent up anger over my anniversary AM1s. One of my favorite shoes of all time...and when i wear them and look down there is that dent in the toe box that bothers me so much.

Even the OGs had a “dents” if you look closely lol. It’s just how the shoe is made. You actually have to put your foot in them like a normal person lol. Not worried tho. I’ll be enjoying these airmaxes while some of y’all stress the small stuff. Calling Nike and whining for a discount is beyond petty IMO.

I am not talking about the small dents in the top of the mesh that go away with foot in the shoe. I don't have a good picture but if you can see in this one...there is a strange misshapen...dent thing in the toe box of the right shoe. That doesn't go away...and I can't stand it 44D068CB-A62E-4550-90C3-AC0F11354A6A.jpeg

90% chance there will be a dent out of the box. Throw everything you know about 90s out the window. They are closer to flyknits now that they are to old super thick and structured build. Couple that with small box and they come out smushed. Take 2 minutes to put it in foot and boom they look perfect.

Any word on the royals hitting footlocker or champs? Sorry if it was posted already
Based on what everyone was saying the turq colorway is a Euro exclusive correct?
Only colors that hasn't hit the US (for men) are turquoise and purples.

Even the OGs had a “dents” if you look closely lol. It’s just how the shoe is made. You actually have to put your foot in them like a normal person lol. Not worried tho. I’ll be enjoying these airmaxes while some of y’all stress the small stuff. Calling Nike and whining for a discount is beyond petty IMO.
The main problem is, "normal" people would see leebro's pair hes not happy with and they'd probably think they were jacked, too. Normal people do not have hundreds of shoes, either, lol, nor have a ton of background to know they're supposed to be dented and flimsy.

Ooooo, NDC Canada has the whole pack for men. Maybe I'll ship to my Canadian forwarding address.....

I want to address you in the most respectful way possible and considered pm'ing you but since you have decided to seemingly address my course action publicly I will do the same to you.

My course of action is what I believed to be necessary according to how I felt about a product I purchased with my money. If you had read my initial message I had made it quite clear I was in uncertain how I felt about the shoe. Yourself and others (who I have also addressed) have made it clear that you would have handled the situation differently which is fine we all have our own perspective.

But what I do take exception to is your attempt through your use of language belittle or make me look childish for my choices. It may not be for you which is fine but I am sure if we were face to face you would not talking this way. This is no attempt at tough talk but a 37 year old man talking to someone who could be 0-100 years old hoping that no further negativity is spread overt or subliminal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom