The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Women's

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200320-222408.png
    Screenshot_20200320-222408.png
    293.7 KB · Views: 656
random question...bought a pair of volts the other day from an actual nike store (and they're perfect). but now i wanna grab a pair on sale at one of these boutiques...if they're bad, think i could keep the perfect pair and return the bad pair to nike?

Was just looking around and notice the air max 90s infrared are going to get retroed is it true? and if it is whats the word on the release date?

Thanks been out of the loop for a while.

Anyone getting payment process errors on DSG? Tried a couple different cards but it wont go through. Trying to avoid Paypal in case I need to do a return.

Man Nike heard people’s complaints about the boxes but now this, both size 11
62709BEA-A9B4-4634-926C-580281DDD7C3.jpeg
You got the royals in before the purps? That’s hella whack. I hate those small boxes, but looks so weird to stack them up with different sizes lol. They should’ve gave us those boxes in the first place. Wtf were they thinking when they crammed them into those small boxes

You got the royals in before the purps? That’s hella whack. I hate those small boxes, but looks so weird to stack them up with different sizes lol. They should’ve gave us those boxes in the first place. Wtf were they thinking when they crammed them into those small boxes
Theyre just giving yall all the sz 14 boxes they clearly didnt put to use. My turk and royal are the same size box. I finally win at something

Back
Top Bottom