The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thanks, and waking up was a struggle, i just got lucky! ended up cancelling all the raffles
I'm mad that I missed it. We usually don't get that many early release opportunities here. Signed up to three raffles at the moment. Hopefully it's a good sign that these are plentiful.

Really? All of mine still have them. Are they going to make you print your own?

I've been randomly getting them in orders here and there, for the most part or at least my recent 5 orders there were no return label or order receipt included. But I still think its just as easy to sign in to your nike account and generate a return/label there. But yeah you gotta print your own lol.

What’s with the latest speculation of the ghost camo availability? I would honestly hate to hit on these more than once through raffles.. then again I felt the same way about the reverse camos & took L’s everywhere

What’s with the latest speculation of the ghost camo availability? I would honestly hate to hit on these more than once through raffles.. then again I felt the same way about the reverse camos & took L’s everywhere

I hear ya but I think you just gotta enter them all and if you get lucky and get a double, just sell it. I wouldn't risk it personally.

It’s the “OG” mold. I don’t even think they make the old general release sportswear mold anymore. They all have the new tooling.
Thanks. I prefer the higher ankle collar and thinner, more form-fitting tongue on the regulars but the ghost duck colorway is just too hard.

My last ID finally got delivered....

Nike Air Max 90 By You "Mag" 01
by Sean Go, on Flickr

Nike Air Max 90 By You "Mag" 02
by Sean Go, on Flickr

Nike Air Max 90 By You "Mag" 03
by Sean Go, on Flickr

IG: @sgo8
Slick. I just haven’t been able to pull the trigger on some ID 90s or 1s because the material options are never optimal. They need to go all out on the premium materials like suede mudguard, premium nylon mesh toe, and leather tongues. Rip stop toes and synthetic leather ain’t gonna cut it. Colored lace tips wouldn’t hurt either.

Still unsure about the Green Duck Camos...Thinking if I should just go with the Volts.

Nike Air Max 90 “DIY Flare”
Available
$130
Color: White/Hydrogen Blue/Bright Crimson
Style Code: CW5569-100

Nike-Air-Max-90-DIY-Flare-CW5569-100-2.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-DIY-Flare-CW5569-100-6.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-DIY-Flare-CW5569-100-3.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-DIY-Flare-CW5569-100-5.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-DIY-Flare-CW5569-100-4.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-DIY-Flare-CW5569-100-1.jpg

Back