The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

1596357053885.png

Okay i can stop flooding now. Found them on sale, might buy.

Presuming so. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, that's leather i'm peeping on the whole medial piece, but considering what Nike's been offering so far this year that could also be a new sort of synthetic/recycled garbage material, who knows?
Yeah it looked as much. I'm slightly curious about these but it would mean another stockx purchase. I've overdone it recently buying five pairs of 90s with fairly mixed results in terms of quality to cost ratio.

Where did you manage to find the discounted sail corks? Thanks

Yeah it looked as much. I'm slightly curious about these but it would mean another stockx purchase. I've overdone it recently buying five pairs of 90s with fairly mixed results in terms of quality to cost ratio.

Where did you manage to find the discounted sail corks? Thanks
Nah don't mind me I thought I'd get the steal of the century out of courir.fr which is a french website except the pair displayed were the lemon venoms. The smallness of the picture and faded colors due to low ratio misguided me so i'm excused (am I)?

They want $280aud for these (195usd) Full premium options.

I have a 15% off code. Theyre pretty sik. Tempted.

7CC3C556-74A2-4BB0-9D30-9EB4AF6D3994.jpeg
0E4FAC1E-74F1-437E-B936-C1AEF3DE29E6.jpeg

Nah don't mind me I thought I'd get the steal of the century out of courir.fr which is a french website except the pair displayed were the lemon venoms. The smallness of the picture and faded colors due to low ratio misguided me so i'm excused (am I)?
No problem. I shouldn't spend anymore this month anyway.

Give us some damn US release dates on Laser Blues and Eggplants Nike!!!

Or any US retailer for that matter. WTF.

Looking at the picture again, that's not even royal blue.

They pulled a 50 Shades of Purple and just used two different navy blue hues. Even worse. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom