The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Men and Women sizes are the same in UK
yea im in ireland. have snkrs app. but when i click on the shoe it had uk sizes, but when i go to pay it just says womens size 8 or 9 or whatever doesnt specify.
like this. like i presume this womens 8 is like a uk 5.5 or uk6

Last edited:
i know its probably moreso the angle or maybe the insert because cincyguy cincyguy 's other pic looked pretty fine....but this looks way weird right here

cincy.png

and here...

other.png
Damn it... fingers crossed that my toe box for laser blues aren’t bad

sound thanks pal. size? sizes seem to be just in normal mens sizes are they?

we should be able to change sizes between us,uk,eu,cm
so we can make sure first

My man, I'll try and break it down for you since we are the same size.
for Nike, and Jordan:
You are an 8 UK in mens and women's. When you use UK sizing, the size stays the same. 8 UK all round.
You are a 9 US in mens, and a 10.5 US in women's. For US sizing there is a 1.5 difference. That is only in US sizing.

Further, 8 UK is 42.5 EU for both men and women.
9 US mens and 10.5 US women's is also EU 42.5.
However, if you check the CM for a 42.5 EU ( 8 UK ) in mens, you may see it is 26.7cm, where as a 42.5 EU ( 8 UK) women's, may show as 26.2cm. confusing. I learnt the hard way to ignore that.

When buying NIke kicks in women's sizing, buy a 8 UK or 10.5 US. just remember that.

Peace.

Damn it... fingers crossed that my toe box for laser blues aren’t bad

I honestly didn’t even notice it until guy pointed it out. If you look hard enough you can probably find something wrong with every shoe produced no matter the brand. It then becomes a choice if you’re willing to live with it or not and you have the time and patience to play the return game or not own them at all.

If one think that’s bad then they’ve probably not purchased any recrafts to date. The overall quality of the Laser’s are better than the standard recrafts in my opinion. And when I have these on, you can’t even tell that (whatever-it-is) is there.

Probably Won't Buy Another 90 Till Infrared's And LBs (us drop) Drop This Year. This Closet Was Empty Beginning Of This Year. Top Shelf Is All 90s With A Few At The Bottom And With The New Recraft (OG Pack) In The Containers. Not Bad Coming Back From A 5 Year Hiatus. Few Jordan Boxes In There From My Previous Collection.

20200817_201351.jpg

Probably Won't Buy Another 90 Till Infrared's And LBs (us drop) Drop This Year. This Closet Was Empty Beginning Of This Year. Top Shelf Is All 90s With A Few At The Bottom And With The New Recraft (OG Pack) In The Containers. Not Bad Coming Back From A 5 Year Hiatus. Few Jordan Boxes In There From My Previous Collection.

20200817_201351.jpg

She’s about to break lad! Aye Captain, I can’t hold it much longer!

20200817_201351.jpg
My sneaker closet is similar haha more or less identical actually.

Ive always been interested in peoples sneaker storage. I think im one of the few that has all mine out in the open. I was using IKEA Lack shelves, and am currently re-doing my study and was going to install floating shelves as I dont like the look of drop front cases and I dont normally keep my shoeboxes except for rare stuff.

Ive always been interested in peoples sneaker storage. I think im one of the few that has all mine out in the open. I was using IKEA Lack shelves, and am currently re-doing my study and was going to install floating shelves as I dont like the look of drop front cases and I dont normally keep my shoeboxes except for rare stuff.
I have this in my man cave. The layout of the room is odd or else I would them out in the open with ikea shelves. Have a desk and a recliner sofa in here as well.

View attachment 2632263
Yes.

Truth! Stab retros aren't even Nike Stabs.

Terrible.

I want an OG-shaped Stab so bad. :smh:
stabs are bad ,180 are worst retro ever.nothing is the same as the og .shape,colorwise air window sole upper.the stab resembles the stab a lot better. I still have one last deadstock og pair of 1990 stabs ,holding up pretty good,comparing is a lot easier ,and you can clearly see the differences ,but when comparing 180 to og it is just not the same shoe at all. I say release all retro from now on recrafted or no retro at all especially the 180 and stabs

Back
Top Bottom