The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

was there some kind of notification for this?

Unless you weren't paying attention, which is not a dig and totally reasonable, most knew these were dropping on NDC or Denham or End. As for the Nike+ app, there was a notify me option for all three pairs.

BA9D3196-2C99-4EB3-87B7-B561C4E1E973.png

wasnt expecting to hit anything, got 90s and got them lego joints too

It kept giving me errors and then said product unavailable on both shoes. I thought I was black listed on Nike or something lol. Then I checked my email now and looks like I got the 90s. What a nice way to start the weekend. TGIF guys.

Unless you weren't paying attention, which is not a dig and totally reasonable, most knew these were dropping on NDC or Denham or End. As for the Nike+ app, there was a notify me option for all three pairs.

I only saw the "like" option on mine. Those "day before" and 15-min. notifications on SNKRS are key.

Hope they either find your shoes or make the process as painless as possible by getting involved with whomever you purchased from and getting a refund ASAP

there’s nothing you can do or should do. That’s on the carrier themselves

Hope they either find your shoes or make the process as painless as possible by getting involved with whomever you purchased from and getting a refund ASAP

there’s nothing you can do or should do. That’s on the carrier themselves

Merchandise is missing doesn't sound good lol. Sounds like some UPS employee came up. >D
Hope they find the dude in size 13 Air Max 90s!

After trying on Denham's website for over TWO HOURS last night and failing (had both in cart, but payment wouldn't go through), I feel blessed that I was able to hit on both this morning on NDC. I think having so many other sneakers release at the same time (Kobes, Bodegas, Legos, Boba Fetts, etc), and these not being on SNKRS, made them a little less impossible to cop than usual. My brother also won these 90s. Super excited, these will be worn very very soon.

Damn seems like these were an easy cop in the US was so so bad in Europe I didn’t even get a didn’t get em notification on snkrs and the less said about denhams website the better!
Now I just have to hope my StockX 95 bid gets accepted

Back
Top Bottom