The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I think i'll start with 2 pair and try to expand to .... 5 if sold out
if they sit and get disco ...10 pair.
if the radiant red is nailed colorwise I might go crazy and keep on buying .
you can never have enough radiant red's :lol:

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet. 10% under retail and free shipping.
US only
Code: SHOUTS10

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 9.44.36 PM.png

All I can say in regards to the Infrared release. Nike better have made like 2 million pairs. Flood the market beyond belief for this 30 year anniversary. Make it so we can all score pairs with ease and call it a day. We’ve all been waiting patiently all year. So psyched. Last pair I owned was 2010 and they are long gone.

All I can say in regards to the Infrared release. Nike better have made like 2 million pairs. Flood the market beyond belief for this 30 year anniversary. Make it so we can all score pairs with ease and call it a day. We’ve all been waiting patiently all year. So psyched. Last pair I owned was 2010 and they are long gone.

As long as it's not like the 2017 ****show.

Man, you literally said what I was thinking. Just make it an easy cop -- no silliness and nonsense.

2 pairs for me. This will be the 13th and 14th pairs of these I’ve owned. I always sell all that I still own a year before the anniversaries to get my craving back up!
2 in 1990/91
2 in 2003 Euro release
3 HOA
3 2010
3 2015

This is a top 5 sneaker for my lifetime. Seems like they are paying proper attention to it. I hope we get the original box as well. That’s the one thing that will truly put this aside from every release since 1990.

Also how’s sizing of the recraft versions this year versus the air max 3 versions from this year? Which is wider and which has a roomier toebox?

Back
Top Bottom