The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

How do older air max 90s (prior to 2009) fit versus more recent models?
I go .5 size up to an 11 on all Air Max's since 2010. Could just be that my feet grew in my early 20s but I still wear the same size 10.5 that I did before in other retro nikes/Jordan's so there's that.

AKs selling a pair of HOAs if anyones interested
2F2C3FE7-0F33-4808-844D-0D5C8039B94F.jpeg

Also how’s sizing of the recraft versions this year versus the air max 3 versions from this year? Which is wider and which has a roomier toebox?
To me, the laser blue has a wider toe box compared to the recrafts. I have a wide foot but can go TTS comfortably (or 1/2 size up) with the laser blue, but need 1/2 size up in recrafts. Eggplants fit a bit more narrow (maybe because womens release??) and I need 1/2 size up with those

I go .5 size up to an 11 on all Air Max's since 2010. Could just be that my feet grew in my early 20s but I still wear the same size 10.5 that I did before in other retro nikes/Jordan's so there's that.
What about pre 2010 air max 90s compared to all the post 2010 ones you sized half up on?

What about pre 2010 air max 90s compared to all the post 2010 ones you sized half up on?

although they all fit different the sizing has been consistent so if you wore a 12 in this years am 90 you would pick up a 12 in other years. The only possible exception is the 2002-2003 drops as they (in my dealings) have run a little smaller

Going to try and remind myself that I have the Oranges so I don't cop two pairs of these Infrareds ... but DAMN this will be tough. I just hope they made a **** ton. I know OG OG's want like 20 pairs :lol: and I don't blame em.. I just want 1 in peace and EVERYTHING is selling out right now lol.

Going to try and remind myself that I have the Oranges so I don't cop two pairs of these Infrareds ... but DAMN this will be tough. I just hope they made a **** ton. I know OG OG's want like 20 pairs :lol: and I don't blame em.. I just want 1 in peace and EVERYTHING is selling out right now lol.
I'm surprised the laser blue's are still sitting this long ... unless they made a trillion pairs.

I'm surprised the laser blue's are still sitting this long ... unless they made a trillion pairs.

I just think those aren't as popular. Especially if you're not into 90s like that. Infrareds are a little different because its THE shoe for these that even the average Joe will recognize. Like the Neon color way of the 95's.

I just think those aren't as popular. Especially if you're not into 90s like that. Infrareds are a little different because its THE shoe for these that even the average Joe will recognize. Like the Neon color way of the 95's.
For sure. Infrareds DEFINITELY THE COLORWAY for these, but would've thought by now more sizes would've been gone for the lasers--especially right now as, like you said, everything seems to be selling out quick. Glad they aren't though, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get them for "free" with my voucher LOL. I like and want the infras more for sure, but the lasers are a more daily wearable colorway for me with a wider variety of things. Win/Win.

Back
Top Bottom