The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My local mall only had them at finishline. And the pairs in 11 had a dent on toeboxes on suede. Anyone else seen pairs like this?
received_668572387189635.jpeg
received_668572387189635.jpeg

There have been several pairs posted (of members here as well as YouTube, etc) with pairs just like that.

Ordered my pair on footlocker.com. It says it’s backordered to ship later. Hopefully it doesn’t get cancelled.
Copped off FTL a min ago

let’s hope they don’tcancel, soon as I went back to add again it was gone
Grabbed a second pair from FTL just a bit ago as well. Not sure I need two pairs, can't decide. If they cancel, oh well. Mostly took the opportunity to grab a second pair so I have a better chance of getting a solid pair and hopefully avoiding the dented toe box. Not a big deal, though.

One way or another, people are getting their pairs! I got trigger happy and ended up with with two pairs today, so now I got 4 pairs... :lol:

Can we give a big shout-out to Reggie Hunter and Juliana Sagat on all the details they paid attention to this year for this AM90 recraft/30th anniversary project? Also kudos to the team they worked with on not making these AM90s/AM3s a repeat of the 2017 Air Max 1 ****show. Shape is excellent at the least, comfort is surprisingly wonderful compared to the molds prior to the recraft, and quantity is abundant (or abundant enough). Quality is... I guess, acceptable or better for some, maybe not for others.

Overall, they deserve the recognition, because they just executed everything to as close to perfection as possible. I've been into shoes for 15 years and this is probably the only time (based on my personal experience and lens) where props should be truly given. Nike lurkers, I hope you're seeing this! Someone build them a Nike award.

ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif

Reposting this video, 'cause some people like to see more than just the shoes here in this video..........

Last edited:
One way or another, people are getting their pairs! I got trigger happy and ended up with with two pairs today, so now I got 4 pairs... :lol:

Can we give a big shout-out to Reggie Hunter and Juliana Sagat on all the details they paid attention to this year for this AM90 recraft/30th anniversary project? Also kudos to the team they worked with on not making these AM90s/AM3s a repeat of the 2017 Air Max 1 ****show. Shape is excellent at the least, comfort is surprisingly wonderful compared to the molds prior to the recraft, and quantity is abundant (or abundant enough). Quality is... I guess, acceptable or better for some, maybe not for others.

Overall, they deserve the recognition, because they just executed everything to as close to perfection as possible. I've been into shoes for 15 years and this is probably the only time (based on my personal experience and lens) where props should be truly given. Nike lurkers, I hope you're seeing this! Someone build them a Nike award.

Reposting this video, 'cause some people like to see more than just the shoes here in this video..........

Bringing back forefoot air alone is a welcome change, but the correct shape and bringing back all the old cw's is perfect.

shout out to the folks who mentioned reaching out to Nike's CS reps to apply a first responder/med code and getting it to work. got my order adjusted as well :smile:

wasn't sure if they allowed it on SNKRS orders, but this is good to know
Yup and you can apply it to orders within the last 6 months I believe.

'15 on top, '20 on bottom. Won't even try to capture the true color, but these are much more vibrant than '15 version. I had the'10 pinkish version and '20 pair has more of an orange tint compared to others mentioned. With all that said, these are the best of those 3 without a doubt, in regards to shape and color. I expect very little complaints if any. You guys will love them. Sorry for the dimly lit room.
20201109_120704.jpg

Back
Top Bottom