The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

usually go half size up, but i heard these fit more true size. hopefully im good
I'm a size 10.5 in retro Jordans and a size 11 in air max 1s and 3s.

These felt roomier than past air maxes but I still think 10.5 would have been too snug. Then again the guy at the running store told me that my true size is 11 and that retro J's are just wide/stretch because of leather, so who knows.

Just got back from the mall. Shoe Palace only had a couple pairs left, but no size 9... Champs and Footlocker didn't get their pairs in yet.

The downside Is 90s are so damn uncomfortable. Love the look, hate the feel. These have to be a $100 or less shipped type of buy for me.

E3EF16CE-5D9F-48B0-BDBA-042360D3A808.jpeg

pretty fire

Are these infrareds considered a recraft?

Yeah, you'll be surprised at how comfortable they are when you try them on. It's not like they went from brick to React, BUT it definitely doesn't feel like bricks. At least that's what I could recall when I had the Off-White 90s and the Mars Landing 90s...

Much softer and cushioned this time around.

These def seem more limited than the previous colorways....Jimmy Jazz is usually clutch for me ...but no dice....got em at finish line....didn't ask dude the qty buuuut If I would take a wild guess 2-3cases tops @ Queens Center Mall...so I would say putting in some leg work + keeping y'all eyes peeled on restocks you should flourish.....but def nowhere near volt/pinks/royal numbers
16049552386074468098749631239717.jpg

High-key happy AF.....congrats to all that copped!!

Edit. Don't see these going on disco

After doubling up online, I picked up my third pair of Infrared's at my local sneaker boutique. I was the only person there before they opened. These are so awesome. Just like the Laser Blue's, Nike really got every detail right. My favorite little details are the size tag behind the tongue, the old Nike logo on the insole and the OG brochure.

The best Air Max 90 of all time finally done correctly is well worth the triple up. The Infrared really pops.

IMG_2339.jpeg

IMG_2342.jpeg

IMG_2343.jpeg

IMG_2344.jpeg

IMG_2347.jpeg

IMG_2336.jpeg

IMG_2337.jpeg

IMG_2348.jpeg

IMG_2349.jpeg

My two favorite OGs, done right.
IMG_2345.jpeg

It’s the first day and stores haven’t gotten all their shipments. These will be flooded between now through January.

Wide footer here and one thing I've noticed with recrafts & III's is inside the shoe there is a padded lining that goes along the toebox and all throughout the shoe. I was looking at old mold pairs Ive copped and that padded lining is nonexistent and its just a textile. That is def a big step up in terms of comfort.

This was a good release. They need to do em all like this. I dont prefer Monday releases but it means we should have them before the week is done.

I think I entered like 1 raffle then hoped for the best today and SNKRS looked out for a lot of folks.

I think they do most sneaker releases like this, its just that AM90s in general have been getting slept on in this current trend of sneaker hype culture. If Travis was rocking them & Virgil did a new OW collab on the 90s then they might have been much harder to cop.

Wide footer here and one thing I've noticed with recrafts & III's is inside the shoe there is a padded lining that goes along the toebox and all throughout the shoe. I was looking at old mold pairs Ive copped and that padded lining is nonexistent and its just a textile. That is def a big step up in terms of comfort.

I think they do most sneaker releases like this, its just that AM90s in general have been getting slept on in this current trend of sneaker hype culture. If Travis was rocking them & Virgil did a new OW collab on the 90s then they might have been much harder to cop.

No way to tell how many of these were made so though 90s werent as popular as 95's and 97's I can't agree that most releases are like this. My point is they should all FEEL like this. Hyped or not, getting these easily and watching everyone else do the same is a lot better than 2 members and a bunch of resellers.

Hearing drop day stories used to be really entertaining on NT.

No way to tell how many of these were made so though 90s werent as popular as 95's and 97's I can't agree that most releases are like this. My point is they should all FEEL like this. Hyped or not, getting these easily and watching everyone else do the same is a lot better than 2 members and a bunch of resellers.

Hearing drop day stories used to be really entertaining on NT.

I know what you meant by FEEL like this. I'm just talking from a quantity perspective. I wish most would feel this way as well. I guess its different for me, I'm in TN and where I'm at there wasn't an infrared release at a foot locker within 100 miles of my zip code and I'm 40 minutes away from Nashville, the literal capital of the state. There's even a nike distribution center in Memphis and even then not within 100 miles? Meanwhile 1s usually come around here and even though they are hard & limited to cop they do come here. I think most releases are plentiful but with hype, resell value, and bots inckuded they usually get eaten up very fast. Especially with all the craziness this year it seems like even lesser known pairs sell out quickly. I do say the current trend isn't on nike runners. Most can be copped or aren't too bad on resell. Theres many factors but you can't deny that trends & hype didn't play a hand this year on 90s. I mean, the infrareds are slowly but surely selling out but many other III's/recrafts are readily available then if they go on sale they get eaten up immediately. Most 90s(even the quality ones) just haven't been on people's radar this year. The pendulum is on dunks, certain Jordan's, and experimental kicks like those upcoming Sacai's.

This was a good release. They need to do em all like this. I dont prefer Monday releases but it means we should have them before the week is done.

I think I entered like 1 raffle then hoped for the best today and SNKRS looked out for a lot of folks.
As and SB and Jordan 1 collector, this was a fun one. **Respecting that some folks missed out. - hopefully that's temporary.** But I wanted several of these for both regular use and for the collection, and was able to get instant cops at SNKRS, FTL, and Champs. After the 2-year hell of SB GR hell, it was refreshing!

Back
Top Bottom