The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I think it depends on your location. They’re sitting here in Dallas. Seems like every finish line has plenty and Nike Dallas was fully stocked a few days ago.
wish my size would reflect on Finishline’s site lol

Anyone still waiting on their infras from FTL? I got a tracking number but it's stuck on label created a week ago.

Yeah I can't see them selling out in the EU. If you look at the particle greys they are on sale for around £80 with a full size run in most places. Concords are coming on the 5th as well.

Makes sense. I got the particle greys on day one because I liked them so much. I will probably wait to see if these get discounted around the holidays though.

This was a deal breaker for me, I could have delt with the glue stains but this was too much 9D023C71-C380-46BE-A8F3-95795FA7E378.jpeg C7600126-7609-4DFE-B1CD-9B72E56B8BF7.jpeg 42DB0D64-E6FD-42DD-87AC-373BC8D54B8C.jpeg

Last edited:
Makes sense. I got the particle greys on day one because I liked them so much. I will probably wait to see if these get discounted around the holidays though.
Yeah I bought them as soon as they dropped too. I'm considering doubling up if I've got the funds after a couple of infrareds next week.

Yeah I bought them as soon as they dropped too. I'm considering doubling up if I've got the funds after a couple of infrareds next week.
Smart move. I think the December 1st drop might be just as dope as the particle greys. (I at least hope so). I've opted out of infrareds for now.

I know the release date but I think it's strange Nike already puts the Fire Reds on SNKRS and not the Infras...

I always assumed 90s we're more popular than J's here in EU
90s are significantly more popular. The point of placing them on snkrs may not be a reflection of popularity but a choice based on stock levels, brand reputation (a og jordan being looked at as a 'premium' shoe) or the need to create hype or demand. But to be honest with Nike it could be anything.

All that being said it's still a full week before release and they could still pop up on the app. Whatever the case may be let's hope that they are an easy cop.

Does anyone have any idea which shade of infra/radient red is closest to OG? I cant find any pics of OGs and the infrared is so hard to tell in pics any way. I have the '15s and '20s and the difference in person is crazy compared to pics. It seems like people are feeling the '20s shade more which is funny bc it reminds me more of the shade on the 2014 AJ6 that people hated and were calling infra-pink. The 2019 6s are much closer to the 2015 AM90 IMO.

With the delay Canada got, my local Nike store finally released the Infrareds today. I had to work but wife did me a solid (as she usually does): arrived 15 mins before opening, first in line, size 10.5 secured.
715C9D64-7B65-4C14-9E42-6862C03DD88C.jpeg

Flawless.

Only have Factory stores in Quebec...I assume you're in Ontario?

90s are significantly more popular. The point of placing them on snkrs may not be a reflection of popularity but a choice based on stock levels, brand reputation (a og jordan being looked at as a 'premium' shoe) or the need to create hype or demand. But to be honest with Nike it could be anything.

All that being said it's still a full week before release and they could still pop up on the app. Whatever the case may be let's hope that they are an easy cop.

Yeah it really could be anything... saw this morning that they we're put on EU SNKRS app.

Let's hope cause a lot of shops where I live are closed and only do online.

Yeah it really could be anything... saw this morning that they we're put on EU SNKRS app.

Let's hope cause a lot of shops where I live are closed and only do online.
Yeah it's the same in London for the time being so I think if you were to strike out once restrictions are lifted you would stand a good chance to cop. With the fire red 4s dropping at the same time it shouldn't be too hard (I may live to regret this statement).

I think with this drop you may even stand a better chance with a JD sports or smaller boutiques than going through some of the more 'premium' retailers. Also just make sure you check thedropdate.com and thesolesupplier.co.uk if you strike out on your first attempt.

Back
Top Bottom