The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Ordered my second pair from footlocker and they already shipped, looked like they’re coming from a local store and should be here tomorrow.

First pair of infrareds came in from Titolo and they are pretty awesome.

Minor creasing on 1 of the toes (as a lot of people have) but nothing too bad, and ofcourse inconsistent mudguard heights/curves. But it would be quite a struggle to find a replacement pair, which might be worse, you never know.

2nd pair on its way.

First pair of infrareds came in from Titolo and they are pretty awesome.

Minor creasing on 1 of the toes (as a lot of people have) but nothing too bad, and ofcourse inconsistent mudguard heights/curves. But it would be quite a struggle to find a replacement pair, which might be worse, you never know.

2nd pair on its way.

modus47 modus47 praising a release?!?!

4A53E8B5-35DD-4660-AE96-87388E5F9B58.gif

Now, that’s saying something about the AMIII release! Lol

Wanted to wait out for disco but couldn’t hold. Had an off day and decided to go for a random foot search got these. 1 trip to my local mall and a find them. We’re definitely in a sneaker renaissance right now

66070474-5370-4450-94C0-9C51F797E897.jpeg

928947F1-FFF3-4C21-93DB-E739848B1D00.jpeg

Found Fire Red 4’s too. Thought they’d be sold out. OG colorways getting slept on officially?

69B2FE94-331A-4B29-BF28-E1EB7E7B6A8A.jpeg

Wanted to wait out for disco but couldn’t hold. Had an off day and decided to go for a random foot search got these. 1 trip to my local mall and a find them. We’re definitely in a sneaker renaissance right now

Found Fire Red 4’s too. Thought they’d be sold out. OG colorways getting slept on officially?

69B2FE94-331A-4B29-BF28-E1EB7E7B6A8A.jpeg
Re: the fire red 4s, they weren't slept on. Just bad quality all around from those that got early pairs from snkrs if you check the fire red thread.

Caved. Thank god. Flames!
D42210D6-14E4-4CBF-B6EC-94A0CC009DD1.jpeg
guys, just need to get a confirmation about the real color of this infrared. when i see your picture above and what i received in hand, it is not the same shade of red at all. Does the red in hand look more flashy, very bright neon red right ? Sorry for my bad English haha

guys, just need to get a confirmation about the real color of this infrared. when i see your picture above and what i received in hand, it is not the same shade of red at all. Does the red in hand look more flashy, very bright neon red right ? Sorry for my bad English haha
Yes. Pictures don’t capture it. In some lighting it can even look almost day-glo orange in real life.

EDIT: Just saw Footlocker still appears to have stock. Bought a third pair. The more I've been wearing and looking at these things, the more I'm blown away and fully satisfied by them. It's so freaking rare for Nike to actually do a retro so well. On top of the looks and shape, these things are LEGIT comfortable. Really comfortable. Both my Laser Blues and of course the Infrareds. I was exercising self control and not going to get another pair, but eff it. This first pair is already getting worn a ton even during the pandemic and working from home. Realized I should just grab another pair now rather than wishing I had once they disappear.

Last edited:
Yes. Pictures don’t capture it. In some lighting it can even look almost day-glo orange in real life.

EDIT: Just saw Footlocker still appears to have stock. Bought a third pair. The more I've been wearing and looking at these things, the more I'm blown away and fully satisfied by them. It's so freaking rare for Nike to actually do a retro so well. On top of the looks and shape, these things are LEGIT comfortable. Really comfortable. Both my Laser Blues and of course the Infrareds. I was exercising self control and not going to get another pair, but eff it. This first pair is already getting worn a ton even during the pandemic and working from home. Realized I should just grab another pair now rather than wishing I had once they disappear.

Thanks for the confirmation. I never double up but for this one i will have to. I agree nike actually did a good job and they are really comfortable. Due to the relatively thick padding, I went half size up from my air max 1 sizing and it is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom